dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Joomla Site Restore

Joomla Site Restore

Now i am converting a joomla site into a html based site. But i am not familiar with joomla. I deleted all the files and folders from the cpanel,except the mysql tables. But now i need some contents back from the old joomla site. So i am trying to restore the old site, I have the complete back up of the website. I tried the restore option in cpanel but it is taking too much time and even i waited up to 1 day,but nothing is uploaded but it showing the disc space to be reduced. Can i restore this using filezilla? How can i restore the site? Please help me.
    "Any help is appreciated"
    Thanks in advance

Hi
    We can take the back up, You just need to request with the hosting service provider they will give you the back up, you can use and build in html.

resolved Resolved

Quote Originally Posted by emilysmith View Post
    Hi
    We can take the back up, You just need to request with the hosting service provider they will give you the back up, you can use and build in html.
    Thank you so much for your response. I don't need the backup, I already have the backup,I just want to restore my site. But no problem i restored my site using filezilla. It is perfectly working when using filezilla for restoring. Anyway thanks for your reply.

Thread Information