dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Has anyone heard about Stop Words in SEO?

Has anyone heard about Stop Words in SEO?

Hi guys,

Lately, i came across a discussion where the term "Stop Words" was mentioned. What grabbed my attention was that this was completely related to SEO. does anyone have any clue regarding such a term related to SEO? Of course, i can google it, but i just want to discuss the topic here and get different live opinions.

This is a not a serious topic that deals with SEO, but you must take a note of it.

Quote Originally Posted by alexjames212 View Post
    Hi guys,

Lately, i came across a discussion where the term "Stop Words" was mentioned. What grabbed my attention was that this was completely related to SEO. does anyone have any clue regarding such a term related to SEO? Of course, i can Google it, but i just want to discuss the topic here and get different live opinions.
    Hello Alex James,

In order to speed up their searches and to save disk space, search engine like Google don't record and never give much importance o stop words. In internet stop words are commonly used words that are filtered out from natural language data. For example is,was,that,and,how and what are some common stop words.

I hope this information is useful for you.
    Thanks.

Thank you for your valuable insight marinelee.

Thread Information