www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: book marking site treated as the spam by the google!!!!!!!!!!

book marking site treated as the spam by the google!!!!!!!!!!

as i know that google ban the directory sites because of the bulk spam posting but now this threat on the book marking site because considering the book marking the as the spam may be in near future google ban the book marking site as well

No some of bookmarking websites only have low quality performance.But there are more quality bookmarking and high page rank bookmarking sites are there.That should helpful to make good result of website keyword ranking improvement.

In the eyes of Google, Social bookmarking website are providing the low quality or irrelevant backlinks which Google are not accepting them and in return it penalize all those websites.

But still there are some bookmarking sites such as Reddit, Delicious, Digg, Stumbleupon and Video Bookmark which are capable of providing the good quality backlinks for a website..
    Halwits - Website and Software Development Company

We can not all social bookmarking sites are spam..some of them are very good (Didd, Reddit, Scopit, folkd...etc)

Web Development Company | Wordpress Development Company

really ??

Quote Originally Posted by omthavertch View Post
    as i know that google ban the directory sites because of the bulk spam posting but now this threat on the book marking site because considering the book marking the as the spam may be in near future google ban the book marking site as well
    I completely agree with you, even I read some days before that social bookmarking very soon will be considered as spam as the new social bookmarking sites are introduced with the high PR and 1 and 2 domain authority which is clear that the sites are spammy sites.

Bookmarking still works but not that much anymore. Just make sure to use it effectively still.

yeah even I have clarified my doubts now, they're considered to be spam, but someone can please give me 10 bookmark websites that get cache on regular basis.

Thread Information