www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Why Google is not update the any version of Penguin Algorithm in past few months?

Why Google is not update the any version of Penguin Algorithm in past few months?

Why Google is not update the any version of Penguin Algorithm in past few months?

No one knows when will be the nest one thing is for sure all those spammers will be penalized, continue to work on your website effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Anson View Post
    No one knows when will be the nest one thing is for sure all those spammers will be penalized, continue to work on your website effectively.
    Yes I agree! Do you think forum posting will be penalized? As long as you are making legitimate posts I dont see why it would, just wondering what your thoughts were?

you don't worry because google only know when it will will introduced new update no matter panda or the penguin or the zebra its only depend on the google

Google now updates Panda 4.0 and lately Pigeon algorithm for local search, so i think they will update as soon.

They know when it has to be done like correctly doing at the right moment, i think you are worrying more about these..

Because you are expecting from Google any thing in the update?

Website Development | Dedicated Offshore Development

Quote Originally Posted by WebDesignPhx View Post
    Yes I agree! Do you think forum posting will be penalized? As long as you are making legitimate posts I dont see why it would, just wondering what your thoughts were?
    Hmm, maybe, and I think there would be no problems if the forum sites that you are posting to is not also penalized..
    I can never gain something without losing everything I had before.
    ― Nadia Scrieva, Fathoms of Forgiveness | 12BET

Thread Information