Hi everyone. This is my first post here, so I would like to start strong. I don't know if this is the appropriate area to post, so hopefully this will get moved to the right area if it isn't.

My site, www.thebullyindex.com, is currently running adsense. For what we are doing, this is a terrible advertising platform.

I am currently getting between 1200 and 3500 page views per day with roughly 150 unique visitors. Those are excellent numbers for cpm. Keep in mind, the site had only been live for 14 days.

So, we want to capitalize on this.

Currently, ads are only shown on the main page. When a screenshot is clicked, the screenshot pops up in the same tab, not opening a new one. Each screenshot DOES NOT have advertising on them. We want to change that. Every screenshot should have at least a bottom banner, but preferably both sides as well.

The site is on WordPress, runs php, uses css and javascript and is currently loading roughly 100 png images. So, all of that is causing a heavy load, and we are dragging along. Plus, we use hostgator, and it is terrible. First time load is 40 seconds:/

So, I know the site is slow. We are working on that, but before I do anything, I would like to make sure that this cpm stuff CAN be done.

This is a paid position unless someone is interested in coming on board with us voluntarily.

Let me know you thoughts. I appreciate any feedback.

Thank you.