www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: traffic to site with help of blog,article or social site which is better

traffic to site with help of blog,article or social site which is better

traffic to site with help of blog,article or social site which is better

Article, social sites and blog both are good for increase traffic but it's depend on you how you want generate traffic.

Hi, if you want to get more traffic to your site using articles, blog or social site. I think social networking sites are better than articles or blog site. Because in social networking site, you can create networks like friends, followers, etc, relevant to your site. You can engage direct your audience in social networking site.

All the traffic of the website which came from link building methods,social media promotions are good.It would help to improve the keyword ranking position on Search Engine Result Page.

Traffic from social networking sites, blogs are very helpful as compared to the traffic from article.

how to get traffic from other ways?

Blogs, forums and social sites are the best ways to gain traffic towards your website. There are some other ways as well like: Citations, social sharing and local directories are the best techniques to bring visitors towards the site.

Thanks & Regards,
    **Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSteyn View Post
    Blogs, forums and social sites are the best ways to gain traffic towards your website. There are some other ways as well like: Citations, social sharing and local directories are the best techniques to bring visitors towards the site.

Thanks & Regards,
    **Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**
    Citations?, I don't get it, what does it mean anyway?, can u give me an example?

Hi Friends,
    I think Social sites are the best to increase traffic.

Blog is better then every task if you can better optimize it

Try to focus on one site online like you can read out someone's journey about how he achieved the targeted traffic via twitter only or youtube only.

i think SMO is the best way to increasing website traffic. there are many site of social networking but the good sites are Facebook, Google plus, twitter, tumblr, pinterest, meetme, linkedin, youtube, myspace, hi5 and digg. All these website are high page rank and more traffic. these website have easily to increase your business information and business product.

---------------------------------------------
    Nada Car Value | Nada Snowmobile | KBB Trucks

You can also buy traffic, but be careful what you buy. It's mostly junk traffic, but some people make money off of it.
    Popunder and popup traffic is 'crap' traffic, but it's better than 'bot traffic' which is nothing more than a slow-rolling DOS designed to fool advertisers, potential site purchaser and is highly unethical. That being said, many major and minor publications get away with that dishonest and deceitful practice.

Another good way is by producing quality videos and posting them on YouTube.

I have a master-list of traffic sources where you can buy traffic. I'll post it if you're interested.

I put the links to places where you can buy traffic on a blog post here:

http://gainfullyunemployed.eu/buying-traffic/

Hope this helps. Buyer beware!!!

Traffic from social networking sites, blogs are very helpful as compared to the traffic from article.

Thread Information