dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to increase rank to search engine?

Hybrid View

How to increase rank to search engine?

I want to increase rank to my website so there any one can tell me which way can i use to increase rank to my websit

*** URL removed from post. Please do not spam this site ***
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 08-27-2014 at 11:22 AM.
    Share on Google+

Submit to high quality directories,submit aricles,blogs,press releases and earn high quality backlinks.Also it takes some time to increase the rank of the website.
    Share on Google+

Get traffic to your website. Traffic is the key! It will definitely take some time. Off Page SEO is what you need to look into, assuming your On-Page SEO is correct.

Good luck
    Share on Google+

Thanks
    Share on Google+

Do the following things, if you want to improve your website rank in search engine results:
    - Submit fresh and high quality content.
    - Build high quality and relevant backlinks.
    - Promote your website on social media sites.
    - Build trusts.
    - Have a blog for your website and post daily articles on it.
    Share on Google+

To some blog
    Share on Google+

I was try that
    Share on Google+

do all the off page thing of white hat but yes always use fresh content whenever you use content it will show quality of your site so it easily get rank on the google
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Salum View Post
    I want to increase rank to my website http://www.oxchat.tk so there any one can tell me which way can i use to increase rank to my websit
    Build backlinks from the high PR sites. Do Forum Posting, Social Bookmarking, Directory or any other technique which you are following in the sites with PR and authority more than your website. This will help to increase the authority of your site and simultaneously will increase the rank of the site.
    Share on Google+

Ohoo Thank you for you explaination
    Share on Google+

It used to be that SEO revolved around two things: using the right keywords, and the number of authoritative sites that linked back to your content via inbound links.
    Share on Google+

Through good content which is completely written for the user not based up on the search engines it will work..

Dedicated Offshore Development | Enterprise Mobility Solutions
    Share on Google+

Ohoo okey
    Share on Google+

Is that a free domain? After 1 year the .tk domain you got for free will be unusable if you don't pay.
    Share on Google+

One of the keys to writing for search is, as Matt Cutts (someone who you might want to listen to) said, "Write for the user, NOT the search engine." emphasis mine.

Writing to the user means things like semantic markup for non-visual UA's, progressive enhancement with CSS, and accessibility -- you appear to have none of these things!

That goofy absurdly tiny fixed width background pretty much just shtups desktop users, you have nothing remotely resembling a logical document structure or sensible use of numbered headings or even the slightest attempt at semantics.

You don't have a doctype, so the document is in quirks on IE. You have no MEDIA target for your style LINK so your screen appearance is being sent to "all", static style inlined in the markup, tags like CENTER and attributes like BORDER that have no business on any website written after 1998, DIV for nothing, classes for nothing, bold tags doing numbered heading's job, bold tags around things that aren't company/organization names, no list tags around obvious lists, tables for layout / tables for NOTHING, outdated pre-HTML 4 SCRIPT includes, no block level container inside the NOSCRIPT, LINK inside BODY where it's completely invalid.... It's a laundry list of how not to build a website.

Much less a complete lack of "content of value" in terms of what a search engine actually looks for. IT comes across as nothing more than a link directory not a real website, so of course search engines could give a flying purple fish about it -- likely putting it far, far, far down in the SERPs.

Toss it and start over with actual content or at least an explanation of what the devil it is people are even looking at, without the stupid absurdly undersized fixed width layout and it's associated image. You've got 10k of poorly written markup doing around 7k's job.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information