dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How backlinks Indexed quickly

How backlinks Indexed quickly

Inbound links are power of website to achieved high page rank on major search engine.So we try to find Inbound links from Press news,Blog,Article,social bookmarking,video,comment etc.Some of backlinks automatic visible quickly and some takes much time to be indexed.
    I want to know that how we can indexed backlinks quickly?.

Quote Originally Posted by ishrar View Post
    Inbound links are power of website to achieved high page rank on major search engine.So we try to find Inbound links from Press news,Blog,Article,social bookmarking,video,comment etc.Some of backlinks automatic visible quickly and some takes much time to be indexed.
    I want to know that how we can indexed backlinks quickly?.
    You can index your backlinks by pinging those url's and sharing those links in social bookmarking in high pr websites.

We can create multiple Blog Spot and contain content that is relevant and leads into my back links then my Blog Spot eases in the crawl by Google to submit to Google webmaster tools.

Google search engine could crawling the website which had high page rank and do follow websites at most time.So if you placed your website URL on those kind of high page rank and do follow website,your link would be index on search engine while crawling.

for getting your backlinks quickly, you can consider pinging the page which holds the backlink to your site quickly. It is also proven that links placed on high quality and authoritative sites are indexed quickly than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by swethacharan View Post
    You can index your backlinks by pinging those url's and sharing those links in social bookmarking in high pr websites.
    I completely agree with you, Google Ping helps to cache your blogs and submission easily. Google ping means informing Google that you have come up with fresh content.

Hi
    The back links will be indexed when you submit the website to any related websites, and user clicks on that. Once it is done the back links will indexed, another one is once you submit 100 of links you can directly you can submit to google by submitting all the links.

If you want to index quickly do for only high page rank websites(Bookmarks, Pressrelease ..etc) Page rank : 6,7,8 etc...

Web Development Company | Wordpress Development Company

I would not focus on getting backlinks quickly, rather on getting quality backlinks. Moving too quickly will get you in trouble with search engines. Slow and steady wins the race!

We cant index backlinks quickly since the google crawlers have control over a website and check for all the possible backlinks present in the website.

There is no quick way for indexing backlinks. Google crawls those links which are do-follow and index them but it takes some time so be patient. Just focus on build quality and relevant backlinks if you want to improve your website ranking.

Keep in mind that quality backlinks matters not quantity.

If you want to index quickly do for only high page rank websites(Bookmarks, Pressrelease ..etc) Page rank : 6,7,8 etc.

Submit your links here https://www google com/webmasters/tools/submit-url most of the links are indexed instantly here. best of luck

If you want to index your blog or article fast then bookmark that URL and promote that URL on social media sites.

I have 1 question Is that possible Google not index back links

Thread Information