www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nofollow backlinks can affect affect search engine rank?

Nofollow backlinks can affect affect search engine rank?

My website http://oxchat.tk has got many nofollow backlinks, That backlinks can affect my website?

Hi
    Actually during initially it will not affect, after few days it will effect, for the website no follow links and dofollow links are very much important. both plays important role in getting rank.

Hi,
    Nofollow links are never going to hurt your site unless and until you use it to annoy the whole WEB. This is actually confirmed by Matt Cutts, therefore, you need not worry about them hurting the ranking of your site. You can use these types of links to earn traffic to your site, nothing else.

Thank you for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Salum View Post
    My website http://oxchat.tk has got many nofollow backlinks, That backlinks can affect my website?
    No follow backlinks would not affect your website ranking on Search Engine.but it would not give any improvement to your website performance and quality.Its just for increase the backlink counts not for quality.

Ok Thanks

No follow links are not indexed by search engine so that in will not affect your site rank. But, do follow links are very useful to improve ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by ileaddigital View Post
    I have experienced Nofollow backlinks are still valuable. The major difference between dofollow backlinks and nofollow backlinks is that google bot does not pass through nofollow backlink to crawl your website, however dofollow backlink definitely does help your website to be crawled by the crawlers. There would be other differences, but it is a major difference. You believe or not beside this nofollow backlinks are still valuable getting some points to the site. The big proof is Google webmaster tool where you can see in "Links to the site" many links to your website that are both dofollow and nofollow means that nofollow backlinks are countable but less than dofollow. Thanks hope this helps
    Thanks for sharing the importance of nofollow links by giving the example of Webmaster tool. I would further like to add the benefits of nofollow links, nofollow links help to increase the traffic of your website.

Just forget about dofollow and nofollow and make niche related quality backlink. Only niche related quality backlink can effect search engine ranking.

Nofollow links wont affect the website since a website has to have a collection of both follow and nofollow backlinks.A website cannot be having only dofollow backlinks as a whole

No follow links is good for increase your website traffic and it's good for your site.

No-follow links does not help you for getting good position in SE but they are still useful for getting visitors.

Back links are spine to our site not all the back links are great additionally however all are vital do accompany and no take after connections.
    No follow links are not in number consistent with Google however helpful according to movement and do take after links will work out incredible to rank better in web search tools.

Nofollow back-link do not transfer link juice to your page but it will enhance traffic on you website or page. so obviously it will affect search en-gen ranking....

Many peoples says that nofollow link has nothing to do with search rankings but I do believe its help getting in search ranks.

Thread Information