dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Benefits of Forum Posts.

Benefits of Forum Posts.

Hi Mate,

I am happy to joined Web Developer community because every time i got positive response about my problems firstly i am saying thanks after all i want to ask Whats bani fits of Forum posts now a days?
    Secondly i want to know how we fix our keywords in Google.co.uk?
    For Example my Client Assign me Cardsharing Server keyword so explain with me which are more important tools for fixing generating keyword place...

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by brad jones; 08-22-2014 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary (spammed) URL
    Share on Google+

A mod might want ot move this post to an area around SEO and web development as that makes more sense. I assume by "Bani fits" you mean "Benefits".

Forum posts provide *no* benefit for Search word rankings of keywords because doing what you did - linking the word -- ends up getting a "No Follow" added to the link. As such, the link you included gets ignored and thus they keyword association you tried to create isn't going to get the juice you were hoping for.

You are best able to drive SERP value by putting the keyword on your clients page within context that fits not only the keyword but the overall topic of the site. Using the keyword effectively on the site is the smartest move. Using it appropriately in your meta context, image tags, headings, and such all will help associate the keyword to the page on the site.

Getting links with the URL and the keyword like you attempted to do here is also good; however, you need to be very, very careful. Doing the anchor linking on sites that don't relate to the keyword and the target site can actually get you penalized. We get requests to remove such linking daily now as people have realized that is a bad approach. Granted, most comment sections and forums all use nofollow directives to eliminate any value to these links anyway in order to avoid also getting penalized by the search engines.

You are better to work with content sites that cover the keyword topic. You can work with them to get your site linked using that keyword. That could potentially help you (provided they don't tag it 'nofollow' as well. I'd make sure, however, that where you get the link is content relevant and a good site.

Of course, you can always use PPC to pay for position on search pages too....
    Share on Google+

forum posting is very helpful activity for create trafficking for our site and we also enjoy our unsolved issues.
    Share on Google+

Forum posting is very helpful as it helps to increase traffic to your site.

If you want to fix the ranking of your keyword on Google.co.uk you need to follow White Hat SEO techniques and do submissions in .co.uk sites. Currently few techniques are very effective to maintain the ranking, which I would like to share below:-

Social Bookmarking,
    Forum Posting,
    Image Submission,
    Blog and Article Submission
    Share on Google+

Forums provide you with a great opportunity to improve your knowledge on different topics. If used ideally, you can increase visits to your site via these websites, on some occasions link juices too.
    Share on Google+

The advantage of forum posting are the knowledge gaining and share your thoughts of topic that you like most.Also making friends.
    Share on Google+

Hi
    The benifits of Forums are as follows:
    1. We will get high quality links
    2. Do follow links.
    3. Ranking
    4. Business
    Share on Google+

forum posting is very helpful activity. because it made a link building and also increase keyword ranking in organic seo . so it more benefit in seo .
    Share on Google+

Thread seems to have run out of steam. Thread closed.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information