www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Mobile version layout. Help!

Mobile version layout. Help!

Why my website looks fine on a computer browser but not on mobile browser? The text layout are all off. I have been pulling my hair on what went wrong. This is a static website. Please advice.. The website is http://www.fbmarketingautomation.com

Thanks in advanced!
    Let me know if you need a Custom Bot

Hi, I notice that you are using WordPress Twenty twelve theme, which may not support mobile devices well, but, you can fix this problem using some plugins, such as WPtouch Mobile Plugin, this plugin can generate a mobile theme for you and display your site on mobile devices. For some more tips, you can go to this article:

How to Optimize your site for Mobile devices

It inlcudes three plugins which may help you make your site mobile look find on mobile devices.

Code:
    <meta name="viewport" content="user-scalable = no">
    should be:
    Code:
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, height=device-height, initial-scale=1">
    Setting "user-scaleable=no" is NOT a good idea, it annoys the users. You have no business saying whether the users can scale the display or not!!!

You have to add some media queries to your site and done, your site will be responsive to every device after that.

Thread Information