We are trying to 301 redirect 44 pages on site.com.
Please see the notes below based on the issue we are encountering. Any guidance on this issue would be very beneficial. Thanks in advance!!
- We’re having trouble 301 redirecting these pages, possibly because they are AJAX and have hashbangs in the URLs.
- These are locations pages. The old locations URLs are in the following format: www.site.com/locations/#!new-york and the new URLs that we want to redirect to are in this format: www.site.com/locations/new-york
- We have not been able to create these redirects using Yoast WordPress SEO plugin v.220.127.116.11.
- One potential solution may be to hardcode the 301 redirects.
- The CMS is WordPress version 3.9.1
- Examples of pages that are able to 301 redirect hashbang URLs include http://www.sherrilltree.com/Saddles#!Saddles and https://twitter.com/#!RobOusbey.