www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can We achieved First page Google ranking without Google Ads

Can We achieved First page Google ranking without Google Ads

I want to share and participate knowledge between all SEO professional .I have one confusion so please participate your knowledge with my problem.
    How possible achieving first page ranking without Google Ads.

Quote Originally Posted by ishrar View Post
    SEO professional
    That's an oxymoron.

There is no connection between the google ads and making ranking in first page.For Google ads,we should spend some money for Google.But we should implement the manual Search Engine Optimization process to make the ranking in first page of Google.

Quote Originally Posted by ishrar View Post
    How possible achieving first page ranking ......................

I'm probably going to repeat what somebody has said it a countless number of times.

Read https://support.google.com/webmaster...er/35769?hl=en and try to follow most of the points to the dot.
    Last edited by chrisranjana; 08-28-2014 at 04:53 AM.
    Chris, Senior Developer,
    Php laravel developers,
    www.chrisranjana.com

You can achieve the Google first page result without Google ads, Google ads doesn't have any impact on search result shown in Google. Try to follow webmaster guidelines and achieve first page result in Google.

Yes,, we can get first page ranking via organic search.

Consistent top of first page:

1. Find a topic that most people have heard of, but few people actually understand.

2. Research it, gain an understanding of it.

3. Write original content, with a non-conventional slant, explaining the topic.

4. Turn it into a web site with relevant links to authoritative references.

You wont make any money out of it, but you can reach no. 1 slot (and stay there). E.g. http://www.relativity-myths.org.uk
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 08-28-2014 at 05:14 PM.

yes agree there is no any relation with the google ad and the search rank they are the entirely different if you want to see on the top of the google through ad then adword is the best if you want google organic search rank then organic is the good

Firstly, you need to have a strong on page optimization and then submit your site to search engine, do forum posting, social bookmarking, classified ads on the sites with high PR and authority.

Do blog submission with unique and quality content.

Yes it is possible to attain first place in Google ranking through high PR links having high PA and DA. No need of Google ads for this purpose.

Google Ads only give more clicks not backlinks. It only helps in getting more traffic. It does have to do with website's ranking.

For good Google ranking, you have to follow these three thing:
    Quality Content + Promotion + High Quality and Relevant Backlinks = Good Search Engine Ranking.
    Halwits - Website and Software Development Company

you need to do page optimization and then submit your site to search engine, do publicity such as posting in social bookmarking sites, forum posting, classified ads on the sites with high PR and authority, blog submission etc..Google ads is also useful but not completely for this purpose.
    Regards,
    10dial

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Hi, I am not an SEO but I have some knowledge about it. I have found this link http://backlinko.com/google-ranking-factors after searching about a related topic.

There is no connection between google ads and search result simply focus on seo for better results

Quote Originally Posted by chrisranjana View Post
    I'm probably going to repeat what somebody has said it a countless number of times.

Read https://support.google.com/webmaster...er/35769?hl=en and try to follow most of the points to the dot.
    Seconded -- ESPECIALLY the "quality guidelines" part which often seems to most developers to be an afterthought, while I treat it as the starting point.

But then I've got that whole "content first!" mantra.

REAL SEO isn't rocket science; unique content of value, marked up semantically, socially promoted with natural organic backlinks from people who are actually interested in what you're putting on the web. That's IT. ALL of it.

Everything else the jerkwads who have the giant set of brass to call themselves "SEO Professionals" that has resulted in people and even companies specializing in SEO to the exclusion of everything else? One giant steaming pile of scam artist manure that does nothing but prey on the ignorant, and is why they all run around like chickens with their heads cut off most always immediately followed by ad-hominem attacks against Matt Cutts every time Google announces an update to how they rank pages.

You do it the REAL way and follow those pesky webmaster guidelines, you're golden. Listen to the halfwit garbage the average SEO "expert" will try to bilk you out of money with? Well... be prepared to have your site suddenly slapped down for abuse.
    Java is to JavaScript as Ham is to Hamburger.

Thread Information