www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: My Website

Exclamation Please Delete This Post Asap

Last edited by jefferyw18; 09-20-2005 at 09:22 AM.

Welcome to the forums!

Sorry for telling this but this page isn't really the best one. You shouldn' used the tables for layout!!! You should use CSS instead. If you don't know anything about that you should go check out this links W3 Schools or take a quick view on this site which is really good example how should good site look like Pyro or CSS Zen garden.
    I don't like black backgrounds and lots of animations .

I strongly recomend that you try to validate your code because the code which doesn't validate is worth nothing!
    "There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the long run the sword will always be coquered by the spirit!" Napoleon Bonaparte

get rid of the music

your page lucks rubbish at different screen resolutions

I would not let you build my site if YOU paid me to do so.
    You may want to learn HTML and CSS before you call yourselt a web designer, not just how to move things around in FrontPage.
    Vladdy

Working web site is not the one that looks the same in a few graphical browsers, but the one that adequately delivers its content to any device accessing it.

You wouldn't even really need graphics for the menu--you can use CSS in its place, have the same effect, AND avoid using JavaScript (so the menu would still work if I had JS disabled).

[J]ona
    Visit Slightly Remarkable to see my portfolio, resumé, and consulting rates.

Thread Information