www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN:Need someone to create a page !! Will pay some Money !!

ATTN:Need someone to create a page !! Will pay some Money !!

I need someone to create an online gallery for me !!
    You have to know HTML, JavaScript, and CSS, ASP, PhotoShop etc..to createa small web site.....
    Perfer someone used homesite etc....
    Willing to pay some money...(but not much..since the web site is not too hard ...)
    PM me with your MSN account...
    we can talk there....
    thanks~
    Last edited by vtec96; 03-17-2004 at 05:21 PM.

bah, make it yourself. http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/081303-1.aspx

We can help you learn how to make what you want your self but this is not the place to post want ads for your site.

sorry... I didn't know I cannot post an ad in here...
    I promised my girl friend to do it....but I just don't have time....

If you require Server Side Scripting, expect to pay a bit more than normal. And the software used to build the site will be the Developer's preference...

Peo, what's wrong with what he did? most people don't have a giant list of companies that build websites professionally, so where better to go than a Web Dev Forum to find someone to build you one? I mean, this is getting someone business, putting food on their table, buying them DW, ect., ect...
    Thousand different paths
    So many sterile ends
    I chose the Devil's path

Never shall the sun kiss my face
    And caress me with it's burning light
    For I dwell in the shadows
    And sleep side by side with death

I don't see a problem with people posting that they are looking to spend a bit of money on a script. Had they wanted it in PHP, I'd be getting the details. Heck, better that than expecting someone to make it for them for free...

Personal website http://www.ryanbrill.com/
    Business website: http://www.infinitywebdesign.com/
    TypeSpace http://www.typespace.org/

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own!

Originally posted by Paul Jr

Peo, what's wrong with what he did? most people don't have a giant list of companies that build websites professionally, so where better to go than a Web Dev Forum to find someone to build you one? I mean, this is getting someone business, putting food on their table, buying them DW, ect., ect...
    Because the point of these forums is to help people learn how to make websites, not so that we make them for them, money or not. I do not mind coughing up some source code and giving advice for free if the person I am helping is working with me. I have seen too many people just ask us to do all the work for them instead of learning how to do it themselves, and it really is not that hard to learn! . I posted a tutorial on how to make an image gallery with asp.net in my last post, why reinvent the wheel.
    Last edited by PeOfEo; 03-17-2004 at 08:31 PM.

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    Because the point of these forums is to help people learn how to make websites, not so that we make them for them, money or not. I do not mind coughing up some source code and giving advice for free if the person I am helping is working with me. I have seen too many people just ask us to do all the work for them instead of learning how to do it themselves, and it really is not that hard to learn!
    I see your point, but I don't agree with it. I would have a problem if he wanted it done for free, but he's willing to cough up some lettuce for this, so I don't see what the problem is... Asking like this here is easier, and probably better, than searching about the web, or getting some drag-and-drop FrontPager at the local highschool to do it...
    Last edited by Paul Jr; 03-17-2004 at 08:34 PM.
    Thousand different paths
    So many sterile ends
    I chose the Devil's path

Never shall the sun kiss my face
    And caress me with it's burning light
    For I dwell in the shadows
    And sleep side by side with death

Asking us to help is better the asking us to do it, money or no money.

A little off topic and im not referring to the original thread starter.
    But i can relate to the following statement. Its becoming a big problem. People post questions on advanced topics and then get angry when we tell them that we wont do all the work for them. They also expect to be able to master the language overnight...
    I have seen too many people just ask us to do all the work for them instead of learning how to do it themselves
    Regards,
    Andrew Buntine.

um..... sorry...back to topic....
    anyone wants to earn some quick money ??
    Need someone ASAP...thanks~

i will create a gallery for you using ASP, JavaScript, HTML, CSS... Though, i dont want to do the designing..
    Obviously, i will spend time to make the HTML look fine, but i dont want to spend hours in photoshop.. Its not my forte.
    Last edited by buntine; 03-18-2004 at 12:08 AM.

Originally posted by Paul Jr
    I see your point, but I don't agree with it. I would have a problem if he wanted it done for free, but he's willing to cough up some lettuce for this, so I don't see what the problem is... Asking like this here is easier, and probably better, than searching about the web, or getting some drag-and-drop FrontPager at the local highschool to do it...
    Yeah! Burn the monster!
    Computer Zen:
    Program aborting
    Close all that you have worked on
    You ask far too much

I can see both sides, but he did state that he doesn't have time. This could be the same thing as asking any of use to study and take financial courses just so you can purchase some stock on the market. There are others who already do it, so why reinvent the wheel and have to do it all your self?

If the man is willing to pay, then i do not see a problem, especially if his forte is not in the field.

Anyway, he is slapping down greens and IF i knew what he wanted, I would be all over like stink on sh...errr you know.

my $.02

Originally posted by Askalon
    I can see both sides, but he did state that he doesn't have time. This could be the same thing as asking any of use to study and take financial courses just so you can purchase some stock on the market. There are others who already do it, so why reinvent the wheel and have to do it all your self?

If the man is willing to pay, then i do not see a problem, especially if his forte is not in the field.

Anyway, he is slapping down greens and IF i knew what he wanted, I would be all over like stink on sh...errr you know.

my $.02
    The point of this forum is to learn though. There are already premade galleries on the internet he can use, I posted a link to a tutorial on how to make one already infact.

I do not see why forums.webdevelopers.com can not provide help in finding a web developer to do the job.

Back to OP.... if sum of "some" is acceptable, I can take the project on...
    Last edited by Vladdy; 03-18-2004 at 11:23 AM.
    Vladdy

Working web site is not the one that looks the same in a few graphical browsers, but the one that adequately delivers its content to any device accessing it.

Thread Information