www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: What Is A Good Free....

While your at work...I'm in bed with your gf!

What Is A Good Free....

Drop down menu script to use? I have been trying various ones lately and none seem to be what I want. When I think I have one that has sub catagories and that would be good to add to the site.... it doesn't allow me to add the nav bar or menu bar to a specific place on the site. I want it to be right where this one is now...that i have located on the site. Just right below the logo or banner..mmm.. I dunno what else to do or use. Any suggestions.....?

twistedsociety
    Please Visit My Blog!

http://www.udm4.com
    only costs a link for non-commercial use

Thank You Much samij586!! I think I was looking at the one before..but was a little confused about how to set it up...but from the looks of it now...it shouldn't be too hard to do myself. Thanks again samij586!!..

Twisted-Society
    Please Visit My Blog!

Hmmm.....well I got it working for most part lol. But now the problem is...it's bouncing around and stuff. Here below is a zipped folder of all the files including my site index page, images and the menu bar files as well already added to my site file....just needs a little tweaking. There is also a screenshot of where I'd like the nav bar to fit but I can't get it there. If anyone could help me with this it would greatly be appreciated....the color of the drop down menus is pretty much going to be like what is at the index page of main site now.. www.twisted-society.com it's best viewed in IE6 in Mozilla it don't even show up lmao. Here below is the link to download page files to play with hehe.

(Link Removed) Not There No More...

Thanks in advanced.

Twisted-Society
    Last edited by twistedsociety; 04-02-2004 at 09:39 PM.
    Please Visit My Blog!

I'm done with this one now to lmao....I don't really need the submenus after all. I'm just going to use the free one from here again like I had in the beginning. Easy to add and adjust colors and layout...placement on site is a breeze!!

http://www.webdevtips.com/dropmenu/index.html

twistedsociety
    Please Visit My Blog!

Thread Information