www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Design With Divs (Part 2) Twisted Style!!

While your at work...I'm in bed with your gf!

Design With Divs (Part 2) Twisted Style!!

Welp!!....I had tried them layouts that Sam and Paul Jr came up with for me the other day... And with my messing around and such I came up with the following. It's in the zip...now don't be too hard on me ok...hahaha.....(I know..the scrollbar isn't the crappy blue and white)...but you know LOL!!!...... I tried my hardest to get it to work right together and such...like a happy married couple should be....haha....take a look-c..and let me know what ya thinky..

The other thing I was trying to do was...getting the links in the body to look like the original setup on my site now...and tried alot of different ways...and couldn't get it..I dunno...maybe you guys might know...also...was wondering about how to get the logo at top to be just one image instead of two on top of another lmao...thanks in advanced

Twisted
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Please Visit My Blog!

OK!! WEEEEEEE!!! Here we go ppls....I have uploaded the damn thing finally to one of my testing grounds...here is the link and tell me what ya think lmao...I know them cols there are a little screwy but what can expect hahaha....<thinks> maybe someone can help me adjust them then..anyway...(buckle up first) here we go weeeee!!!
    http://www.echobox.ineedhosting.net/index.htm

Twisted

(Please note that alot of stuff was rigged around a bit by me just to make me happy and the browsers....hahaha...but Im sure YOU the professional would have done it better... <wink>)....O And Please Excuse That Retarded Ad At Bottom Of Page...It's Part Of Having The Free Hosting LOL!!)
    Last edited by twistedsociety; 04-07-2004 at 10:45 AM.
    Please Visit My Blog!

For the header, change the repeat to no-repeat in the following line of your CSS file (#header styles):
    Code:
    background:url(http://www.twisted-society.com/images/logo.gif) repeat;
    The menu looks pretty much the same except for the position of the background image, and a bit of spacing.
    Thousand different paths
    So many sterile ends
    I chose the Devil's path

Never shall the sun kiss my face
    And caress me with it's burning light
    For I dwell in the shadows
    And sleep side by side with death

Yeah...and a bit of spacing LOL!! Yeah...I had added a bit there hehe....just a little though...not too much...hahaha....and I did remove the repeat and such ...didn't try adding the no repeat though hehe...mmm...what Im using now is the logo's top as it repeated....I just adjusted the header spacing...or whatever to create the top border LOL LMAO HAHAHA...........of the container where the content is...hahaha.....omfg...Im just in a mood...haha..damn i gotta stop .....well any ma whooo...that is how that top container border got there..top of site logo as it repeated... hehe.... <wink>

Twisted
    Please Visit My Blog!

whats an .htc file???

it has JS in it, but does this mean that it is not interpreted directly as JS so you can't turn it off???

I'm not really sure...mmmm.....I believe Sam made that up and I just used it...cause I know he is a CSS PROFESSIONAL and I didn't argue LMAO!! So..if I were u..just use it then k...hehe.....weeeeee!!.... see what they say when then view the post again..weeee!!.<thumbs up>..

Twisted
    Please Visit My Blog!

nope, an htc file used for the IE proprietery behavior rule in css. Vladdy uses it in his dropdown menu to allow hovers over <li>'s (which IE won't support without the htc fix)

And it contains JScript, which is not JavaScript, but Micro$oft's variation of JavaScript, I believe.
    Thousand different paths
    So many sterile ends
    I chose the Devil's path

Never shall the sun kiss my face
    And caress me with it's burning light
    For I dwell in the shadows
    And sleep side by side with death

Thread Information