dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Go here.

Go here.

http://maddox.xmission.com/ This is one of my favorites sites.

heh,
    love that site

Hey! I've been to that site before! It was a long time ago. I was just looking for it again yesterday, actually, and I couldn't find it! Thanx Peo!
    -Dan

np.

While your at work...I'm in bed with your gf!
    I love it to.....and I joined the fan site forum and browsed abit...and was like....i dunno about this LOL!!....seems like everyone has ATTACK MODE on or something....post a hello topic and ur FLAMED!!...straight to hell!....it's like jezuz...I mean you can be sarcastic and such and have fun...but every post or reply atleast has the words....Fu...Fag..Gay....or something...I know I use them words sometimes...but they over use it lmao....I dunno ....just an opinion.

I was going to make my site on sarcastic comments and ****...cause that's how I have always been mostly my whole life...at home though...the (HOME LIFE).....and figured snitz, I'd just post it online....then someone said about his site to me....cause I have never seen it before....and I have been online for like 5 years or so now...and I was like O HELL!!....That's covered...no way of trying to be unique lmao...

If I woke up one morning and just said...I know what Im going to do my site on and I know someone won't have this...and that is f-ing dirt piles or something....and sure as shootin i get on google and there is prolly a hand full of sites covering that LOL!!...I dunno....I might post there sometime...
    Prolly should be all f-d up on vodka or something first though hahaha.

Twisted

to be frank, i dislike Maddox and i think his views are based on a receeding lifestyle set by himself and his computer.

i am not againt freedom of speech and i do not believe in censoring peoples views therefore i choose not to read what i interpret it as.... rubbish.

I think it is designed for people who want to rebel for the sake of rebelling and fighiting against an equilibrium.

david

Originally posted by davidbrent
    therefore i choose not to read what i interpret it as.... rubbish.
    Hilarious rubbish, tho.
    fighiting against an equilibrium
    A what now? An equabiblium?

Hehe

Yes i suppose some of it can be funny due to the immaturity of the author.

oh and equilibrium..

"A condition in which all acting influences are canceled by others, resulting in a stable, balanced, or unchanging system."

david

Hehe

Yes i suppose some of it can be funny due to the immaturity of the author.

oh and equilibrium..

"A condition in which all acting influences are canceled by others, resulting in a stable, balanced, or unchanging system."

david
    Maddox may be controversial in his views and might not be serious about a lot of the stuff he says but he is not a stupid individual, he obviously keeps up on current events. I do not aggree with all of his views but I still read them because I like the spin he puts on things. I like the guy, it is like a more vulgar text version of the daily show if you ask me.

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    it is like a more vulgar text version of the daily show if you ask me.
    That is one good show. Jon Stewart is my idol.

I don't think you get what the sites about. The guy isn't sick, twisted or bitter; he has an extremely dry and black sense of humour which is why I love the site. He looks at things in a simplistic manner and often points out things that you should realise but just think too much about.
    The man is a genius.

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    Maddox may be controversial in his views and might not be serious about a lot of the stuff he says but he is not a stupid individual, he obviously keeps up on current events. I do not aggree with all of his views but I still read them because I like the spin he puts on things. I like the guy, it is like a more vulgar text version of the daily show if you ask me.
    when did we say he was twisted sick or dumb? I said he keeps up on current events and is not supid

*Goes archive mining*

Maddox is so full of it his eyes are brown, really. I haven't been to that site in ages.

What's goin' on in 'ere?

This poster is having fun digging up old threads.

Thread Information