www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Back from Six Flags

Back from Six Flags

Yep, Friday I left to Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington (near Dallas), and I got back last night (Sunday night). I tell you, the Titan is a totally awesome ride! It's a 225 foot drop at 85mph! Anyway, my friends and I had a great time - from raiding people in the hotels, to putting melted chocolate on the toilet seats, and putting a bucket of ice and water on the roof and tying it to the door - and when I got home, we have new black leather couches and stuff! But that means I'll be busy rearranging furniture for the next two days... Oh well, it's worth it. This is kind of a rant post, until I can get my blog up (if I ever get any time!). Anyway, that's why I wasn't here for the past [how ever many] days.
    Visit Slightly Remarkable to see my portfolio, resumé, and consulting rates.

The United States Site: http://kellyj.t35.com
    I am glad you invited the rest of us, sounds like you had a great time

You know what? Next time I head up to Arlington for a weekend of fun, I'll let you know.

The United States Site: http://kellyj.t35.com
    that would be torture, unless you decide to bring me

Haha, well whatever, I meant bring you.

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    that's interesting. i just got back from six flags in st. louis sunday night. what are the odds of that.
    btw steelers- i would bring you too, but it's been 7 years since i've been down there and <deity> knows when i'll be back...
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

Thread Information