dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: An email script

An email script

Can I have an email script, pleaze??

What kind of email script there are alot out there most of them use perl or cgi. You may want to check out http://javascript.internet.com/ , You maight be able to find a script there.
    Last edited by udsrem; 11-22-2002 at 12:50 PM.

Mail machine

if you are talking about an simple mail list script look for one called mail machine.

it works quite well.

Dr5150ut

I want a script that will email a message that was typed or selected by the visitor that will come to my email. I don't want any Outlook box to pop up or anything. I would like it to have a redirect option and maybe support sending to multiple email addresses.

Originally posted by Zach Elfers
    I want a script that will email a message that was typed or selected by the visitor that will come to my email. I don't want any Outlook box to pop up or anything. I would like it to have a redirect option and maybe support sending to multiple email addresses.
    What kind of Server are you on?

unix? nt based? win 9x?

I have windows 95, but I haven't bought I website yet, if that's what you mean.

Zach Elfers

Do you have a CGI BIN?

If not you can Go to bravenet

sign up its free and then get your free E-mail form mailer You can customize it and cofigure your bravenet accout to have the details of the form E-mailed to your mail box of your choice.

they have lots of cool add ons for your site....If you have trouble configuring the code or have any other questions please feel free to call on me webmaster@ismymail.zzn.com
    I can show you how to configure the script to place a box on your site for message box with any questions you would like to ask visitors/////

click her to get free account at bravenet

Free personals no sign up Always free click here

Voice your opinion today in our free forum on pollitics

Selling a car? post it here for free limited time only get your space now
    Last edited by Phil; 11-25-2002 at 06:40 PM.

I'm with GeoCities. I know I can't have one on that, so I just want one so I can analize it. Is that ok?

Just type in any search engine "cgi email script"

Though the majority of scripts available on the net are insecure and buggy and not good examples to learn from. If you're goal is to learn Perl then start reading at http://www.perldoc.com/perl5.8.0/pod/perl.html

Thanks.

Thread Information