www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: A+

A+

I was looken at the test registration pages and it costs $290! Thats very expencive. Lets get a thread up about hardware/os certification.

They are normally more expensive! How long will it take for you to acquire your cert?

I think you would be better off doing some courses are one of the colleges around your area. We have a system called TAFE, which allows you to work your way through certs and diplomas in just about any field. My cert 4 programming course cost about $550 AUD. Which is *about* $430 USD.

Regards.

My Cisco CCNA was less than 200 for two semesters.

No matter what to get A+ I have to take the test and the course is a lot more money I would have to shell out . I am taking this practice test program that puts in random questsions then gives me score + answers, and I will buy a book. I should be able to pass it, I already have a good background in hardware, but this test gets real specific, such as, how many pins on a serial port, and what does the fifth pin do. That kind of crap.

but in the end, you really won't have that much trouble passing it. There are three sophmores (10th grade) at my high schooll who got A+ certified this past summer (granted none of them should be allowed to touch computers because they're raging idiots) but with a good amount of studying, you shouldn't have a problem with it.

Originally posted by samij586
    but in the end, you really won't have that much trouble passing it. There are three sophmores (10th grade) at my high schooll who got A+ certified this past summer (granted none of them should be allowed to touch computers because they're raging idiots) but with a good amount of studying, you shouldn't have a problem with it.
    well my friend said it is real particular, he is going to take a course in it and he has done more building and case modding then me (though not much more and I just explained the whole concept of hyperthreading to him and how it is not really like having 2 processors but maybe more like 1 and a half because you can do 2 things at one time that are unrelated, but thats another story bla bla bla), he gets to take this class because his mom works at our local community service colledge and is the dean or whatever so he gets cheap/free classes every once in a while.

Thread Information