dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 3 of 181 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatars

Originally posted by MstrBob
    Jona, I like you.
    ...Okay, now I'm spooked!!

Originally posted by MstrBob
    Don't go there with Led Zeppelin. There will be lots of pain. You can like whatever you like, but never disrespect Zeppelin. Besides being one of the best bands ever, they made the best song ever, and simply are the greatest ever. Just watch yourself, Jona.
    If you wanna listen to something from the 70s, listen to Van Halen or Journey.

Or, you could listen to actual music.

So true. Jona, if you diss Zeppelin, I'll borrow my friend's (also a Zeppelin fan) switchblade. Ah, the possibilities.... BTW, Bob (That's what I'm gonna call you... I don't feel like typing out the "mstr" part) what do you think is the 'best song over'? I think, out of Zeppelin's music, it's either "Kashmir" or "Achille's Last Stand".

And RHS... I'm listening to it now

Sure, call me Bob, tis me name. And of course Stairway to Heaven. Although, it isn't really I rock song, I do love it so. Of course, When the Levee Breaks and Kashmire are real close. My, we get off topic, don't we?

Originally posted by omega
    Bob (That's what I'm gonna call you... I don't feel like typing out the "mstr" part)
    Isn't that harder to type out than "MstrBob"? You typed out the "mstr" part anyway.

<disclaimer print="small">
    &nbsp; I know, I know, you're saving yourself from having to type it out later. The point here, though, is to make you look like a dork.
    </disclaimer>

Hey, if anyone doesn't feel like staring at the screen trying to read Jona's disclaimer...
    Originally posted by Jona
    <disclaimer print="small">
    I know, I know, you're saving yourself from having to type it out later. The point here, though, is to make you look like a dork.
    </disclaimer>
    There ya go!

I know... I'll have to refer to Bob by name like 10 times to make typing all that I did practical. Um... Bob's name is Bob, but I don't know if Bob looks like a Bob or why Bob is named Bob, all I know is that Bob's name is Bob. But it's also possilbe Bob claims his name is Bob for the greater good of a secret society of Bobs who are all named Bob. There we go.
    Last edited by Ben Rogers; 05-23-2004 at 02:06 PM.

Bob doesn't like hearing Bob's name used over and over again. Bob looks for who is calling, but Bob sees no one. It is all very confusing for Bob... Bob wish he knew why Bob was named Bob, but Bob doesn't know.

Well, maybe Bob should try to learn why Bob was named Bob, huh, Bob? And, that's a shame Bob, that you don't like it when people call your name repeatedly Bob.

OK, the last sentence sounds _just_wrong_.
    Oh, does anyone watch Futurama? "This concept of wuv confuses and angers me! I will destroy all!"

Bob's friend one day decided that a good nickname for Bob would be Bob. So Bob stuck. I am Bob, Bob I am. BTW, Bob does watch Futurama, but is confused by you. (Oy, talking in third person is rather hard).

Ben doesn't think that talking in 3rd person is hard. Ben doesn't like referring to himself as his webmaster name, though, so Ben refers to himself as Ben. So, Bob, you've never seen the episode I'm referring to? Ben thinks that's a shame.

You guys are nuts... I had a friend that used to talk in third person so much, he started doing it in his English class!

Originally posted by omega

Oh, does anyone watch Futurama? "This concept of wuv confuses and angers me! I will destroy all!"
    I really like watching the Futurama they are awesome!! And this sentance in the Futurama has been said from ruller of Omicron Persia 8 (I have problem with correct spelling of this name ). But never mind you have put this sentance in the right place where it suposed to be so I really have to laugh!

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    if you guys think that talking in third person is hard, try referring to yourself in 2nd person! it's pretty hard.

omega - your name is ben? my name is ben. or enigma, depends on where i am. you like good muzak? i like good muzak! we're practically sisters!

oh....................wait.........

The crippled songs of an age that won't thaw are ringing in my ears.

What?
    Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.

Thread Information