I didn't say I listened to a lot of rap, just sometimes. And I agree, 90% of the time it's about sex or something - I like Eminem's music, but I don't listen to it because of the lyrics. I think "My Band" is just hilarious, though!
well I guess all I am trying to say is, My avatar is the best. Also the scorpians rule, Yngvie Malmstein is reat, halen (before hagar), and def leppard are cool, and a lot of metal rocks.
=== Peo's top 5 favorite metal bands === iced earth -- good metal band, almost thrash because they do a lot of upbest stuff, but still just regular heavy/black metal blind guardian--one of the best power metal bands of all time symphonyX -- lately my favority power metal, usually I hate keyboards interfacing w/ rock, but these guys can do it right, and they only use the keyboard in some songs, go download them they are not half bad. savior machine -- great christian power metal, stright from revelation megadeath-- a spin off from metalica, they do not suck like metalica though. They are some good thrash.
Originally posted by rhsunderground afraid of commitment - lol - that's why they have computers, not girlfriends ---> if they come home late some night, the computer doesn't ask where you've been (among other reasons)
Man that is so depressing
I like computers, I do not have to try to fit in when I am working on them, and they will never make fun of me
Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends (as quoted from several websites)
1. You wouldn't bother to play Strip Poker all night with a girlfriend.
2. No girlfriend can hold your undivided attention for 30 hours in a stretch.
3. Your computer never wants to be taken out for dinner.
4. Your computer doesn't mind if you are unshaved, haven't showered this week or are sitting by it in your underwear.
5. If a computer gets a virus, it can be cleaned away.
6. No matter how ugly your computer is, you can show it to your friends.
7. With a computer, you can press the buttons without it getting sore.
8. A computer doesn't mind you using other computers as well.
9. You will never find your computer in bed with your best friend.
10. Computers never, EVER gets a period.
Seeking companionship from a box of silicon chips..heh, oh what a tangled yet sad web we weave, eh?
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange.
In those days we really believed that to be the worlds one, and only truth. - FullMetal Alchemist