www.webdeveloper.com
Page 7 of 181 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatars

it was funny, because it is true. But I am still on my never ending quest to find a woman... well my 4 month so far quest after the last one atleast.

Y'know..all jokes aside, this is the nice thing about computers and the internet..now one can converse with another who is half a world away.

Very neat indeed....it is so cool to be able to talk to someone from Australia, India or Japan. And it is all so instant...
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.
    To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
    That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange.
    In those days we really believed that to be the worlds one, and only truth.
    - FullMetal Alchemist

Almost as revolutionary as cupping my hands and shouting to talk to someone far away!

Almost as revolutionary as cupping my hands and shouting to talk to someone far away!
    (Laughs) Or you could use two cans and a piece of really long string.

But really, I am serious..being able to IM or send e-mail overseas is great...unlike snail mail which can take a week or so.
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.
    To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
    That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange.
    In those days we really believed that to be the worlds one, and only truth.
    - FullMetal Alchemist

2 cans and a string was a godsend lol.

Yeah it's great if you think about it...

Peo, don't be on a never-ending quest to find someone -- because if the quest never ends, you'll never stop looking.
    Visit Slightly Remarkable to see my portfolio, resumé, and consulting rates.

never ending when I am not in a relationship*

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    never ending when I am not in a relationship*
    There ya go!

What does that mean?

thats the german website
    http://validator.w3.org/check?verbos...h.com/news.php
    old doc type but less errors
    http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/v...h.com/news.php
    valid css.

Linkinpark can't decide weather it is rap or rock, thus making it raprock which sounds terrible... a bastard child of two completely different forms of music. It should have been aborted before limp bizkit ever entered the stage... I am ashamed they are a band from my home town... freddurst when to highschool here, I know a whole bunch of people who knew him before his band got signed, he was a poser, he was made fun of by everyone, he got no respect, he was a complete loose. If you ask me he still is.
    Last edited by PeOfEo; 05-27-2004 at 03:28 PM.

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    Linkinpark can't decide weather it is rap or rock
    Linkin Park is SO rock. I don't know why they think they're rap, because they aren't even close to rap. Some of their older songs I'd even consider Metal. I think they've smoked too many if they think they're rap.

Originally posted by Daniel T
    Linkin Park is SO rock. I don't know why they think they're rap, because they aren't even close to rap. Some of their older songs I'd even consider Metal. I think they've smoked too many if they think they're rap.
    have you heard them? They are rap rock, they do not sing. They have a techno beat and are saying 'fo shizzle dizzle' (sarcasm) in songs... it does not sound like rock! It hasn't from their first cd.

<rant>
    Yes, the internet is great, and amazing, and all that.

Transformers SUCK. It is the worst, gaudiest, lamest show in existence, (next to "The Mullets", and "Hamtaro".) If you must watch anime, then... Zoids (both series pwned), DBZ (The Saiya-Jin Saga only), Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, .hack//Sign (Best series EVER), Lupin the 3rd... and a few others I can't think of right now. Oh, yeah, and if you've never seen "Akira"... he** yes.

It's a shame noone has created of a "reach through the monitor and beat the living he** out of someone" feature. Stop dissing modern rock- have you ever read the lyrics? A large amount IS pointless, I'll grant you that, but some bands do have meaningful lyrics (particularly System of a Down). LB does have meaningless lyrics, but good music, so leave 'em alone. And no Classic Rock has meaningful lyrics.. and out of those bands, only Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd are any good. How old are you anyways, Peo, 17...? Then you're a poser too. You act like a bitter old coot, but your a teen. That's just sad, really. :-D

<threat type="meaningless">
    You want a relationship, huh, Peo? Well, stop dissing good music or me and a pair of garden shears will make that an impossibility.
    </threat>
    </rant>

you must be talking about that new transformers show... armada is it? That is not even transformers, that is immitation, so was the beast wars show. The original transformers went off the air in the mid 90s and started in the 80s. I loved it, it was even a movie, that I have here on video cd... it had some great hair music for a sound track. Omega, you would not know good music if it crawled up your butt. I 'diss' some modern rock when it really does suck. Alternative rock sucks. Alternative rock sucks. Alternative rock sucks. System of a down does have aning, Ill give you that, play their songs backwords, I bet they say blow up some buildings... I know that was a bit wrong, but they honestly mock christianity and say a lot of other hateful stuff in their songs, if you read the lyrics it is apparent. Classic rock is a lot better then this alternative trash that plays on the radio today, and punk too. Punk might have been good years ago, but todays punk is dead because it is too commercial. That is all todays 'alternative' rock is too, money money money. There is good music that is modern, but it is not punk or alternative, it is metal (minus metalica which is now a smoldering heap of money driven trash), metal is not always angry or shouty like the stereotype is either. It is when a band because more intereste din the money they can make then their sound that music becomes trash. I am 17 in a few weeks... its called an ounce of maturity omega, I act my age.
    Last edited by PeOfEo; 05-27-2004 at 04:10 PM.

Thread Information