dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 9 of 181 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatars

I can stand swears. It's not that they offend me, or that I can't stand them. I just don't like to hear them. I've seen a lot of movies, that unfortunately have had an excellent storyline and an excessive amount of swears. It didn't make me sick, I still watched the movie; I just didn't enjoy hearing the swears, and I don't think everyone that wants to read a post should have to read them as well. Obviously when expressing something, such as if you hate something with a passion, there is room for that. I don't agree with their use in any case, but I can understand their use in some cases.

Hm. I'm the type who "casually swears", so I can't really appreciate your dismay. There are cases when there's EXCESSIVE swearing, and that's just gay. And as good and flexible a word f*** really is, it can be overused... btw, you gotta see this: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/fwordflash.html

Make sure no parents are in the room when you see it, even though it sounds like an English professor narrated it

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    back to the original topic (that's no fun, is it?)

i noticed that pyro's avatar is ruthless and quite fitting for a super mod. gotta keep them damn kids in line.

Originally posted by rhsunderground
    i noticed that pyro's avatar is ruthless and quite fitting for a super mod. gotta keep them damn kids in line.
    Oh yes. Every time I see it, I can't help but feel he's watching us... a shiver runs down my spine, too.

I actually sometimes think that is him; I can picture it, too. He's sitting there with a dark black cape on, surrounding his body, and you can only see his eyes; he has a sickle, dripping in (fake) blood, too. Just kidding, Pyro. I don't think of you as the Grim Reaper. Really. Don't ban me. Please..?

Pyro's got a really cool avatar, but I've never thought of that actually being him. I picture the way people in my mind based on how they talk, what they talk about, and their grammar (or lack thereof). I'm not always right, but at least I have a visual picture in my mind of whom I'm talking to.

Jona, when I try to visualize you, I visualize the creepy guy in your avatar. Is it a self portrait? (jk)

...Not quite. I have dark brown hair, blue eyes, and I'm around 6 feet tall (haven't measured in a while, though). Err, I weigh about 150lbs. or so, and I can't do that with my mouth.

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    every time i see a thread that gets off topic, i see pyro's avatar in my mind and think, OH MY GOD, HE'S GONNA GET ME!!!

I know! Whenever I see that Pyro has posted in a thread I was in, I just kind of think "Oh, shizz.". So, Jona, how do you picture me?

Originally posted by omega
    So, Jona, how do you picture me?
    Jewish.

Umh... okay, then. I would make a joke, but I don't think it has any place on a webbeh forum.

BTW... I'm listening to "Hit the Floor" right now. 'Tis infectious.

Originally posted by omega
    BTW... I'm listening to "Hit the Floor" right now. 'Tis infectious.
    YES!!! LINKIN PARK! NOW! LISTEN! MUST!

...Er... I'm thinkin' no. Anyone else with me?

Originally posted by rhsunderground

5)i have a navel
    I am going to dispute that. You nonnaveled freak.

Thread Information