www.webdeveloper.com
Page 11 of 181 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatars

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    that's what i love about this forums - you can go from avatars to tans and everywhere in between - and nobody yells at us for getting off topic
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

Mm. But if this was a coffee lounge, I would've left by now, or at least puked up my coffee after seeing that nastyass navel pic. *Shudder*

Originally posted by rhsunderground
    peo - it looks like your avatar is a bit sunburnt too .
    i work for the city, and i get a killer farmer's tan. maybe you should try that. or you could just step away from your computer long enough to acutally go outside .
    I been at the beach for a week just about, I came home for a day or two and went back. I am really freaken red. I was tan for the first part of the week, then I went out for two long and burnt over the tan because I thought "I am not so pasty nemore, maybe I do not need stl"... that kind of logic will lead to melenoma.

You people scare me...
    Thousand different paths
    So many sterile ends
    I chose the Devil's path

Never shall the sun kiss my face
    And caress me with it's burning light
    For I dwell in the shadows
    And sleep side by side with death

How do we scare you? It's Peo and RHS who are talking about their skin. I think they want/need to arrange a "playdate". I don't care what you two do- as long as it's AWAY from me. FAR away. *Starts humming "Way Away"*

Originally posted by omega
    How do we scare you? It's Peo and RHS who are talking about their skin. I think they want/need to arrange a "playdate". I don't care what you two do- as long as it's AWAY from me. FAR away. *Starts humming "Way Away"*
    Yes... they are very disturbing.
    Thousand different paths
    So many sterile ends
    I chose the Devil's path

Never shall the sun kiss my face
    And caress me with it's burning light
    For I dwell in the shadows
    And sleep side by side with death

No, you know what's scary/ disturbing (For me, anyways). We've got DSL hooked up today... but until we get another wireless thingy (not going to throw words around), I have to use the upstairs computer- but even worse, I think I'll have to use the Verizon Online v. of IE to browse with high speeds for now >_< It's like IE5.... I'm scared. Hold me.

<disclaimer>
    I'm just kidding. Anyone who does hold me will be shot. Repeatedly. In the head.
    </disclaimer>

Originally posted by omega
    Hold me.

<disclaimer>
    I'm just kidding. Anyone who does hold me will be shot. Repeatedly. In the head.
    </disclaimer>
    Don't worry, you couldn't get anyone to hold you if you tried!

(Note the face, see how it is sarcastic. Realize it's a joke.)
    Visit Slightly Remarkable to see my portfolio, resumé, and consulting rates.

*holds Omega*

ok, lets get this thread going somewhere again. Read any good books lately?

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    Read any good books lately?
    Oh yeah. I read Yellow River by I. P. Freely.

that was corney... and stupid. I don't read books.. I am above them lol. I only read 1 book, and I bet you can guess what that is, it has many sections, like acts, exodus, numbers, leviticus....
    Otherwise I watch the movie or something, if there is no movie then it is obviosuly not important, it is also not important if that movie is no in the video store or on network tv.

that was corney... and stupid. I don't read books.. I am above them lol. I only read 1 book, and I bet you can guess what that is, it has many sections, like acts, exodus, numbers, leviticus....
    Otherwise I watch the movie or something, if there is no movie then it is obviosuly not important, it is also not important if that movie is no in the video store or on network tv.
    A friend of mine likes that kind of thing, so I've learned to be corny and stupid -- but at least I can still spell!

I rarely read books, either. Unless my mom makes me, it's school, or of course, the same book you mentioned. And your philosophy on movies is also quite similar to my own! Fascinating, indeed. Do you like Social Science classes, Peo?

no.
    Me either. Science? Yes. Social Science? No way! I like Ancient History, but modern history isn't very interesting to me...

Thread Information