www.webdeveloper.com
Page 29 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatars

Originally posted by MstrBob
    You're too hyper to be creepy. And who would follow you in a revolt?
    I don't need to be hyper, it is simply the default behaviour of my human person. I do not know why my human person seems to tend toward the hyper, but tend it does. And, indeed, if I quest hard enough, my human person will creep out you well, you will realize such in due time. Pie is good.

Originally posted by Ben R.
    Pie is good.
    Ya got that right, buddy.
    Thousand different paths
    So many sterile ends
    I chose the Devil's path

Never shall the sun kiss my face
    And caress me with it's burning light
    For I dwell in the shadows
    And sleep side by side with death

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    then I'ma try and overthrow teh resident mod. ^^
    sigh...........you silly mortals
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

Originally posted by rhsunderground
    sigh...........you silly mortals
    Yes, my human person is mortal, but it is in the power of it to overthrow the Rizzo, to overthrow the Moderator, and to make the human person's status raise to the level of the Moderator. (Sh*t, this isn't working; I just sound all proper.)

Yes, my human person is mortal, but it is in the power of it to overthrow the Rizzo, to overthrow the Moderator, and to make the human person's status raise to the level of the Moderator. (Sh*t, this isn't working; I just sound all proper.)
    no, you sound stupid

why is everybody interested in being the mod here all of the sudden? it's not all it's cracked up to be, you know. i more or less have to read every post in the lounge, because every post has potential to get out of hand. that and when bloodymary was spamming the forums i nearly had a heart attack because i was powerless to stop her.
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

Gee, thanks.

What's so bad about that?

that and when bloodymary was spamming the forums i nearly had a heart attack because i was powerless to stop her.
    why couldn't you block her IP?
    More of a journal than a blog.

Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence.
    GMail | Mezzoblue | 1976 Design | Zeldman | Justwatchthesky | Jon Hicks | Airbag | All In The Head

Originally posted by davidbrent
    why couldn't you block her IP?
    once again i remind you all that mods aren't that powerful.

So.. what do Mods do?
    Disclaimer. (1) Whilst I will help you sometimes, if I feel like it, and my advice in relation to your actual question will be of good quality: my posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt. I will be sarcastic, deploy irony and include obscure cultural references for my own amusement without warning.
    (2) You will gain nothing from complaining, and if you try to argue with me then you will not win. No matter how noble your battle seems, I am still better than you, don't be an hero.

I suppose mods, like RHS, keep the peace and keep threads where they belong.

Other mods, like Pete or Adam, have the ability to trash threads and ban spammers. Of'course, I'm just guessing at some of this.

once again i remind you all that mods aren't that powerful.
    you should have given Pete a PM or something... maybe told him in the "mod" forum (does that exist?)
    More of a journal than a blog.

Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence.
    GMail | Mezzoblue | 1976 Design | Zeldman | Justwatchthesky | Jon Hicks | Airbag | All In The Head

Originally posted by davidbrent
    you should have given Pete a PM or something... maybe told him in the "mod" forum (does that exist?)
    there was nobody online but me. and yes, there is a mod forum where we all sit around a keg of beer and laugh at the lot of you.

why is everybody interested in being the mod...?
    mod forum
    At least, that's my reason.

hi all ny cpu is messing up again hmm well .......anywayz gto go i need to cook & clean suff then if have time i will try to fix it
    from the darkness i feel lost & cold but when i see the moonlite i have hope & light that gives me the gift of life & love [ HTML][img=http://aycu08.webshots.com/image/19767/2000574681685099733_th.jpg][/HTML]

laterz guyz i will be back later =^.^=
    from the darkness i feel lost & cold but when i see the moonlite i have hope & light that gives me the gift of life & love [ HTML][img=http://aycu08.webshots.com/image/19767/2000574681685099733_th.jpg][/HTML]

Thread Information