www.webdeveloper.com
Page 64 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatars

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    Hey classical music is good stuff. Bust out the tchaikovsky
    But when we're talking about the limits for poetry within music... (I hate that smiley, too, but it seemed appropriate)

Originally posted by Ben R.
    But when we're talking about the limits for poetry within music... (I hate that smiley, too, but it seemed appropriate)
    does not change the fact that classical music is good? Would you prefer opera? It has lyrics and it is cool too!

Hey classical music is good stuff. Bust out the tchaikovsky
    Dang Right!! 1812 all the way...

Ben, I never said I hated the sound of the human voice; That's what opera is for...

does not change the fact that classical music is good? Would you prefer opera? It has lyrics and it is cool too!
    WHEN DID I SAY IT WASN'T GOOD?!? *gurk* I said that he wasn't a fan of lyrical music, thus he had no say in our debate. Oh, and I prefer classical to opera, electronica to opera, and rock to electronica.
    Originally posted by PhillMc
    Dang Right!! 1812 all the way...

Ben, I never said I hated the sound of the human voice; That's what opera is for...
    I know, but hate makes the world go round.

WHEN DID I SAY IT WASN'T GOOD?!? *gurk* I said that he wasn't a fan of lyrical music, thus he had no say in our debate. Oh, and I prefer classical to opera, electronica to opera, and rock to electronica. I know, but hate makes the world go round.
    And what of rockpra? Bands like Therion that are symphonic rock + some opera?

Nothing like a good Rock Opera. *coughPinkFloycough* *coughTheWhocough*

ps ben... i like the new avvy. You are going to get mad online tail w/ that! I have considered other avatars but first theuedmaster and I have to both agree to take ours down at the same time to preserve the delicate balance of the force around here.

And what of rockpra? Bands like Therion that are symphonic rock + some opera?
    From experience- if Peo likes it, it's probably not too good.
    Originally posted by MstrBob
    Nothing like a good Rock Opera. *coughPinkFloycough* *coughTheWhocough*
    If Bob likes it, it's probably rather good.
    ps ben... i like the new avvy. You are going to get mad online tail w/ that!
    WTF?!?

From experience- if Peo likes it, it's probably not too good. If Bob likes it, it's probably rather good. WTF?!?
    So if me and bob like the same thing will we rip the time space continuum?

I am saying your avvy is one of those cute chick avvys... but in a good way lol.

So if me and bob like the same thing will we rip the time space continuum?

I am saying your avvy is one of those cute chick avvys... but in a good way lol.
    No... it's a probably thing. You like Iron Maiden, which is good, and Bob likes... er... something that's not good. Um... perhaps he's a closet nsink fan?

How can having a "cute chick" avatar be in a good way? Do not diss my rabbit, mortal.

No... it's a probably thing. You like Iron Maiden, which is good, and Bob likes... er... something that's not good. Um... perhaps he's a closet nsink fan?
    *has conniption fit*

Hmm... The Who is odd... and I'm not sure I'm a fan... maybe that's his oddity?

ps ben... i like the new avvy. You are going to get mad online tail w/ that! I have considered other avatars but first theuedmaster and I have to both agree to take ours down at the same time to preserve the delicate balance of the force around here.
    I was thinking the same thing. PM me with a time to change That was actually the reason I changed my avatar to the one I have now.
    <? Damn Browser Incompatibilities ?>
    Dell 1505~2.0 Core Duo~1 gig DDR2-533~ Radeon x1400(256mb)~ Hitachi 100gb 7200rpm
    <? Go Blue. ?>

How can having a "cute chick" avatar be in a good way? Do not diss my rabbit, mortal.
    It is cute (to girls), so girls will go nutts over it and think you are aweomse or something. If only you could talk to these girls in person.

It is cute (to girls), so girls will go nutts over it and think you are aweomse or something. If only you could talk to these girls in person.
    ...no. Okay, see, I'm odd, so I think rabbits are awesome (which they are), and I drew this rabbit-koala thingy. I thought it'd make a good avatar. I'm not trying to score cyber-trail, because that's just creepy. Had to get the record straight on that one.

Thread Information