www.webdeveloper.com
Page 77 of 181 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2710

Thread: Avatars

Sorry to rain on your parade Initial type man-beast, but I think the picture just looks kinda cute.

And before Ben gets disgusting, I mean cute in the "awwwww, cute animal" kinda way, not cute as in the "I'd love to be near when he drops the soap in the shower" kinda way.
    Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.

Fu-... *ahem* Lol, naw, I'd only rag on you on MSN, I wouldn't say that stuff here.

BTW, how long does it take you to type your last names, MIM? Have you timed yourself?

You're on the rag???

*ka-gasps!* HOW DID YOU KNOW?!? GET OUT OF MY HEAD?!?

Or alternatively, and more truthfully, shut up, you loling weirdo.

I loled your mum.

Is that why she was so groggy today? Damn, man, she's 44... you had to clorophorm her? Lol you... are weird, Dave.

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    Originally posted by Ben R.
    Is that why she was so groggy today? Damn, man, she's 44... you had to clorophorm her? Lol you... are weird, Dave.
    best pickup line ever:
    "Excuse me, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

Uh, no, Ed was always a girl. She was never a boy... o_O And Ed is awesome. BTW, I've only seen a few episodes, andnever the movie.
    Originally posted by MstrBob
    I've seen a number of episodes and the movie. Ed IS a girl. One of the best hackers around, apparently. And Ed named herself, which explains the Ed bit. [/COLOR][/font] [/B]
    She never APPEARED as a boy in Cowboy Bebop, no. She was originally SUPPOSED to be a boy, but the character concept was changed to a girl before Cowboy Bebop was aired. *Loves Extra Features on DVDs.*

Blagh. Furries are odd...
    Furries ARE weird.
    You think us Furries are weird? You should try mundanes! Mind you, watching them freak out over my tail is kind of fun! (Yes, I have a tail. It's got a loop for my belt to go through, which is how I wear it.) Hey, I've got an excuse for being weird! I'm a regular on the WebDeveloper Forums.

BTW, how long does it take you to type your last names, MIM? Have you timed yourself?
    Approximately 20 seconds, if I type my entire name accurately.

Ed named herself, which explains the Ed bit.
    I sort of named myself as well, basically stretching out my original name (John Wesley Philip Kraaikamp) out like a rubber band.

By the way, if anyone out there's feeling particularily brainy, they can tell me if they know the difference between "Kraaikamp" and "Kraaykamp"

Originally posted by lavalamp
    Sorry to rain on your parade Initial type man-beast, but I think the picture just looks kinda cute.
    Aw, gee, thanks.

Originally posted by lavalamp
    And before Ben gets disgusting, I mean cute in the "awwwww, cute animal" kinda way, not cute as in the "I'd love to be near when he drops the soap in the shower" kinda way.
    The latter one I actually wouldn't mind. Sorry. Couldn't resist freaking you out there.

But "cute animal"? Erm, no. BARNEY is cute. ELMO is cute. The Wrasslin' Lynx would hunt down cute and have it for lunch.
    Last edited by Mr Initial Man; 02-23-2005 at 11:30 PM.

WTF? One of us is being bullshizzed, and I don't mean by each other. Unless the anime came first... or maybe they (writer/artist+editor) just never decided, until it became convenient for the Tomato storyline?

EDIT: About the cute- no, Elmo and Barney are freakin'-Martha-Stewart-Evil, and that Lynx is... weird. BTW, shouldn't it be more like:
    Code:
    <character type="lynx/fictional+wrasslin">
      <feat name="eye" coords="(insert many ordered pairs, seperated by semicolons)" />
      ...more for each body part
      <ability name="example" type="(some sort of statistics on this move)" />
      ...more abilities
    </character>
    to adequately describe him, and give information on him? Why would there be a lynx element, and why would it be merely identified? Isn't that a tad vague?
    Last edited by Ben Rogers; 02-23-2005 at 11:40 PM.

I don't remember the full details, I'd have to watch the DVD again. But I remember during one of the interviews on the Cowboy Bebop The Movie DVD, Ed was originally supposed to be a boy, but while she was still in the character design stage - before any episodes were ever aired (never mind the movie) - the character was changed to a girl. So, she would never have appeared as a boy in any Cowboy Bebop episode.

Of course, I might have my movies mixed up, but I remember Ed being extremely hyper and EXTREMELY annoying.

BTW... manga = comic book. As in, it's written, and drawn, y'know, by hand, by the original artist. So, that's why I'm confused as to why the term "before it was aired" is being used... why would they create a manga after an anime?

I never knew it was a manga.

BTW, shouldn't it be more like:
    Code:
    <character type="lynx/fictional+wrasslin">
      <feat name="eye" coords="(insert many ordered pairs, seperated by semicolons)" />
      ...more for each body part
      <ability name="example" type="(some sort of statistics on this move)" />
      ...more abilities
    </character>
    to adequately describe him, and give information on him? Why would there be a lynx element, and why would it be merely identified? Isn't that a tad vague?
    Because my fursona (Jack Daniels Krowfight) is the Wrasslin' Lynx. Besides, that's all I had room for in my title.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post.
    Last edited by Mr Initial Man; 02-24-2005 at 12:17 AM.

MIM- Nevermind, you're right. The anime apparently came first... why? I don't know, and the only research I've done is on the Box set's page (I got it at Borders, 'twas a Christmas gift... that I asked for by name), but yeah.

C'mon, man! Create the DTD, you know you want to.

MIM, where do you come from?specially these name of yours "Doornenbal Kraaikamp", is it dutch?

Thread Information