www.webdeveloper.com
Page 81 of 181 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2703

Thread: Avatars

Well, I snagged an old version of the bunny-koala (I deleted the .swf (I never claimed to be the brightest one), but I still have the old, non down-sized version), and got a fresh version going... I redid it totally, so that I have a lot more control over it, with the colours, shading, two "versions" of the outline (I have one that I make any and all changes to, then I make a copy of it, and soften that), and the background all in their own layers. I still have the old one, and I can change it back, but if this one is better, or okay, it makes life a lot easier for me...

Originally posted by Ben R.
    Well, I snagged an old version of the bunny-koala (I deleted the .swf (I never claimed to be the brightest one), but I still have the old, non down-sized version), and got a fresh version going... I redid it totally, so that I have a lot more control over it, with the colours, shading, two "versions" of the outline (I have one that I make any and all changes to, then I make a copy of it, and soften that), and the background all in their own layers. I still have the old one, and I can change it back, but if this one is better, or okay, it makes life a lot easier for me...
    I like it. Much better than old.

Originally posted by PhillMc
    I like it. Much better than old.
    Woot. I like it now, too, though. So I probably won't change it back. (BTW: Fixed it up a little, to make it look less buttonish, and more bunnyish... and less eye-searing as well.)

Woot. I like it now, too, though. So I probably won't change it back. (BTW: Fixed it up a little, to make it look less buttonish, and more bunnyish... and less eye-searing as well.)
    Actually, I liked the orange one better.

Yeah, but the orange one hurt my eyes like staring at snow on a sunny day, so, yeh. I need a new colour, but some nice, boring, blue (or purple, whatever) will do for now.

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    okay, i had to throw this in.

at the forums at albinoblacksheep, in their main chit chat forum there are the "ruin the person above you's wish" thread and the "hot girl thread."

the wish thread is in 1st place with about 1600 posts, 800 above the 3rd place girl thread. the girl thread, however, is in 1st place with 36,000 views, 25,000 more than the far-off 2nd place.
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

Hi guys,

Like my new avatar?

I have had the paper clip for too long.
    From: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...040713-12.html
    George W Bush said on 13 July 2004:
    although we have not found stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction, we were right to go into Iraq.
    George Bush is officially a professional liar, and even professional liars make mistakes in telling lies.

ROtFL, Rizz. I'm never going to the ABS forums... the thought someone's wanking when I talk to them is... ew...

BTW, Smercer... as funny as Bush's face is, I'd rather not look at it.

But when I talk to you over MSN I wa ... DON'T WANK.
    Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.

ROtFL! Is that why everything is in lowercase, Dave?

No, that's just because it's MSN and I'm not exactly going to hand my MSN convo in as coursework.
    Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.

BTW, Smercer... as funny as Bush's face is, I'd rather not look at it.
    You better get used to it because it is going to be there until the next election (if he loses)
    although we have not found stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction, we were right to go into Iraq.
    George Bush is officially a professional liar, and even professional liars make mistakes in telling lies.

Originally posted by David Harrison
    No, that's just because it's MSN and I'm not exactly going to hand my MSN convo in as coursework.
    What? You're not?!? (I can't curse on the forums (you know, ones beginning with s, ending with t, a greeting in the middle), so I use sarcasm.)
    Originally posted by smercer
    You better get used to it because it is going to be there until the next election (if he loses)
    No, I don't have to look at him. Don't be fooled into thinking that you matter when it comes to elections... I'll be checking the coffee lounge's main page. Reply to this there, and we can discuss.

No, I don't have to look at him. Don't be fooled into thinking that you matter when it comes to elections... I'll be checking the coffee lounge's main page. Reply to this there, and we can discuss.
    I have nothing to do with the elections, and there is nothing to discuss. I just want some humor at bush's expence.

Originally posted by smercer
    I have nothing to do with the elections, and there is nothing to discuss. I just want some humor at bush's expence.
    True, but I like this thread, and just wanted to take the not-in-this-thread precaution. Making fun of 'tards is always a good thing! (I say 'tard because he's from TX, and thus a red. Sorry Jona, but it's true.)

Thread Information