dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 88 of 181 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2712

Thread: Avatars

Originally posted by Ben R.
    I decided to lose the bunny, and replace it with the only fictional character I've come to truly hate.
    Oh! Oh! That's the monster from that old skiing game!

Old?

Huh?
    What about Chips Challenge? That never gets old. I'm re-beating the levels one by one. I'm on like level 90 now. XD

Lol! Chip's Challenge pwns. I've not played it in a while, and I've lost the sequel, but a third one would should still be made.

I decided to lose the bunny, and replace it with the only fictional character I've come to truly hate.
    Good god! I remember that game! I think. Whoah, I wish I remember what it was called so I could snag it. Insane...

Originally posted by MstrBob

Good god! I remember that game! I think. Whoah, I wish I remember what it was called so I could snag it. Insane...
    Ingemar's Skiing Game

WTF? No, it's the yeti from Ski Free, from Best Of Windows Entertainment Pack (it's down the page some).

Ahh, I remember this! Fooking awesome. Except it won't work. I got

"16 bit Windows Subsystem - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The System file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application"
    I've gotten this once or twice before. What exactly does this mean. I run Windows XP Home (unfortunately) if that's neccessary.

WTF? No, it's the yeti from Ski Free, from Best Of Windows Entertainment Pack (it's down the page some).
    Oooohh OK. I just Googled for it, anyway.

Bob, I have no idea. I'm not even sure if that's where I got it, I've had it for a long time. I have the same OS as you, and I know I've visited that page before, though...

Damnit, where's Phill when you need him?

EDIT: Okay, I got it now. autoexec.nt was missing, I googled, and apparently Windows SP2 deletes this file, for whatever reason. Okay, so I went to windows' repair directory, copy & pasted the file back to SYSTEM32, and I'm playing the classics!
    Last edited by MstrBob; 03-06-2005 at 11:40 AM.

I changed him up a little... I just discovered the "f" and "t" keys within the game... and I must say, holy sh*t!!!

And here we go. Since this took me a while, this will be my avatar for a bit. It was rather simple, but my lack of knowledge as to using flash (I made 2 screen grabs, modded them, then made 5 images of the yeti from on-foot to top-of-jump, saved them each seperately, made copies so it ended up being 11 seperate .gifs, imported them all in sequence, and then dragged them into their correct position) made it more of a challenge than it had to be. What do you think?

Lots of hardwork I see.... too bad there isn't too much devotion into it. JK Just practicing with my catch-22s...... Real cool! I have to learn how to do flash...

It isn't what Flash is meant for, but it's the best animation program someone could hope for. ;-) I'm not too great with flash, I once set out to learn it, but... yeah. Spaced out.

Originally posted by rhsunderground
    i'm not a fan of the new lynx, myself.
    Fine, fine, I'll change it.

EDIT: Better? *Stalks off in a typical feline huff*
    Last edited by Mr Initial Man; 03-07-2005 at 02:38 AM.

Thread Information