www.webdeveloper.com
Page 104 of 181 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2712

Thread: Avatars

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rogers
    LOL! That's so great. If that's what you think, then he's suceeded with his imagery. Seriously though, Manson pwns. Listen to (at least) "Vodevil", and "The Beautiful People" before you deem him shyte.
    I deem him shyte. 'nuff said.

*GASP!* Bob! I thought you had some taste in music, too. Well, I guess we can't expect anything more from a Zep fan...

Bob DOES have taste in music, that's why he deems Marilyn Manson shyte.

Personally, I'd prefer to read about CHARLES Manson. And Edward Gein, Carrol Cole, John Gacy, Erzebet Bathory, and other serial killers.

Seriously, I have a book called "Encyclopedia of Serial Killers." It makes for nice, light reading.

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Initial Man

Personally, I'd prefer to read about CHARLES Manson. And Edward Gein, Carrol Cole, John Gacy, Erzebet Bathory, and other serial killers.

Seriously, I have a book called "Encyclopedia of Serial Killers." It makes for nice, light reading.
    ermm......

*prays that MIM doesn't have his address*

Quote Originally Posted by wamboid
    Are you implying that they allow non-deities on this forum?
    Well, I'm only a demi-God.

Hmm, I like Greenday and a lot of Manson songs. I like all kinds of stuff.

I DON'T like RnB, that's freaking terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Initial Man

Yeah, his real name is Brian Warner, but everyone in his band (or at least in the beginning) had the first name of a pop star (Marilyn Monore) and the last name of a serial killer (Charles Manson). BTW, don't you also deem System Of A Down shyte? *ignore'd!*

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rogers
    LOL! That's so great. If that's what you think, then he's suceeded with his imagery. Seriously though, Manson pwns. Listen to (at least) "Vodevil", and "The Beautiful People" before you deem him shyte.
    I never said I deemed him shyte. I just said he scared the living poop out of me when I was little. Although, that's not exactly my type of music. Well, I don't really have a type of music, but if I did, it wouldn't be manson.

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    ma new av-to-be:

Oh yes, that was what this thread was about wasn't it? I mean, what? We have not digressed at all. I like it, RHS.

I went to a Manson concert here in Melbourne, It was OK... one of the most full on Mosh Pits I've been in...
    lol I went wearing red jeans and a paisley shirt..... I got some death stares from the die-hards but I wasn't scared besides I was probably 5-10 years older than most of them.... LMAO...... It was fun I guess......

With Avatars, do you think first impressions are everything? RHS, the first Avatar I remember of yours was Mini Me. Until I saw those pics of your "very expressive face" I always still sort of pictured that first Avatar I remember. There are several here like that: Lavalamp(even though I like the new name and Avatar better), Peo??? I'll always picture as a Jew even though he isn't, Jona had some dancing thing that made me think he was a she, etc. I'll have to look through the forum for more examples.

Meaningless ramblings about any non-avatar related topic. I know to stay on topic in this thread you must go off topic a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by wamboid
    With Avatars, do you think first impressions are everything? RHS, the first Avatar I remember of yours was Mini Me. Until I saw those pics of your "very expressive face" I always still sort of pictured that first Avatar I remember. There are several here like that: Lavalamp(even though I like the new name and Avatar better), Peo??? I'll always picture as a Jew even though he isn't, Jona had some dancing thing that made me think he was a she, etc. I'll have to look through the forum for more examples.
    Woot, I got a mention.

Er... what was the avatar you remember? I can't remember what I had before this one.

Jeff... WTF? Red jeans? Why? WHY?!?!?!?!?

Lol. I always thought that Jona and Dave were girls, too. Lavalamp with that horse eye, or whatever it was, and Jona... the name's just too feminine. ...and know I'm positive that they're girls...

Dave, can't remember the exact avatar, but it made me think you were really old.

Thread Information