11-10-2005, 05:08 PM
Are you questioning the awesome that is Hanataro? I should eat your children for that.
11-10-2005, 05:12 PM
Assuming I had children...I don't even know who Hanataro is. I mean, presumably he's that thing in your avatar, but beyond that...
11-10-2005, 05:19 PM
I linkied you to the Bleach wiki. Bleach wiki = wtf Bleach is->characters of bleach->Hanataro goodness. Pwn'd. Tu tonta, perezosa muchacha.
11-10-2005, 05:27 PM
Hey, don't spanish insult me and think you can get away with it. Not only do I have access to Babelfish, but I am spanish, and I've known spanish insults almost longer than I've known english ones! Eres un perdador y el diablo.
11-10-2005, 05:32 PM
From my own knowledge, I can derive "(You) are a ? and the devil." So I'ma just not babel that and take it as a compliment, coz Lucifer is metal.
Take it easy here, 1st year Spanish. I need the practice!
11-10-2005, 05:34 PM
perdador is "loser". Ever heard Beck: "Soy un perdador. I'm a loser, baby..."
Anyway, I know I'm lazy, that's why I didn't look up the wikipedia on that thing. And I just don't care enough.
11-10-2005, 05:45 PM
But you should!
And no, I don't listen to Beck. New Order's "Blue Monday" is awesome though, so Beck is superflous. Take that!
11-10-2005, 05:47 PM
Hey, it's not a question of whether or not you like Beck. I was just saying...and name three reasons why I should care what "Bleach" is and who "Hanataro" is and maybe I'll look at the wiki.
11-10-2005, 06:04 PM
1. Because Bleach is awesome
2. Because I said so
3. Because you have nothing better to do and you know it
Same goes for Hanataro, but he's awesome because Bleach is awesome
11-10-2005, 07:05 PM
1. You're right. Nirvana's "Bleach" is awesome.
2. What are you, my mother?
3. As a matter of fact I have tons of things I should be doing right now, besides learning about Hanataro and Bleach. One of which is reading the new Rolling Stone issue, with *guess who* on the cover. Title: The defiant one: Billie Joe vs. the world. Green Day's front man finds his inner Rock God. A story of anger, protest, and artfully applied eyeliner.
It was that last item that really suckered me in. Can't resist a guy with artfully applied eyeliner.
11-10-2005, 07:13 PM
1. Yes, it is. So is Tite Kubo's excellent shonen manga turned anime, "Bleach."
2. No, but she calls me "daddy."
3. BJ-boy isn't an artist, and he certainly isn't a "rock god." Not to say all bands need to be metal like Rob Zombie or Iron Maiden, but to be a rock god, you must be quite metal. BJ just sucks, hence his name.
11-10-2005, 10:25 PM
I still like roast duck ...
Did I hear anyone say AVATARS......
11-11-2005, 12:52 AM
11-11-2005, 08:06 AM
You know that 2k post count? Kaput if a mod deletes all the posts that merely mention avatars.
11-11-2005, 08:55 AM
or those that don't mention avatars...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)