www.webdeveloper.com
Page 165 of 181 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2710

Thread: Avatars

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Initial Man
    *Has no television.*
    *keels over*

How do you live with yourself!?

I amuse myself in causing mental consternation and causing others to suffer cranial meltdown.

my avatar's fair easy to guess, but have a go at guessing it if you want.
    If you are using PHP please use the [PHP] and [/PHP] forum tags for highlighting...
    The same applies to HTML and the forums [HTML][/HTML] tags.

It's from an animated show or a comic book.

it was turned into an anime, although I doubt it was ever a comic book/manga.
    If you are using PHP please use the [PHP] and [/PHP] forum tags for highlighting...

nope, he's not as popular as naruto. Naruto is in hundreds of episodes, while this guy's anime only has 12.

bit more info incase you need it:
    He is the title character of 1 game, and an optional (boss/joins the team) type character in both it's sequel and another game by the same developers.

is it Mahoromatic?
    Jon

nope, and to be honest I've never even heard of Mahoromatic...
    guess I'll try a little more info:

He's a little over 1,300 years old, and lives in his deceased fathers castle, along with several vassals.

After a bit of research I did find out that they released a manga series about the first game slightly before the release of the anime(never heard of it before, but I may have to try and find a copy now...).

I expected to wake up this morning to find that rhsunderground had it solved. I did a quick search yesterday of "anime pointed ears" is how I came up with my guess, but was at work and couldn't really look at any pictures or even really go to the sites, just looked real quick at some descriptions on google. Probably won't have time today until late tonight either. Will try throwing the new data in then unless rhs has it by then.
    Jon

your odds of getting it from pointy ears are slim(even with the character name there arn't many relevant results).

Blast it. I'm running out of clues that don't make it too obvious. hopefully this one won't:

netherworld

with 2 other words that I've mentioned here already this puts it at first result - this is about the smallest push in the right direction I can give though, without being completely scryptic and sending you on a wild goose chase...(although, having said that the right 3 words from my previous posts put it 2nd on the results, and further refining get's it to be the first 10 with another keyword... so I've not exactly been cryptic so far...)

Prince Laharl?
    Jon

correct.

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboid
    I expected to wake up this morning to find that rhsunderground had it solved. I did a quick search yesterday of "anime pointed ears" is how I came up with my guess, but was at work and couldn't really look at any pictures or even really go to the sites, just looked real quick at some descriptions on google. Probably won't have time today until late tonight either. Will try throwing the new data in then unless rhs has it by then.
    flattered. unfortunately, i'm waaaaaaaaaaay to lazy this month to look it up
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

Thread Information