www.webdeveloper.com
Page 102 of 181 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2712

Thread: Avatars

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    they've taken away powers from the mods! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

*breath*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

*breath*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by rhsunderground
    they've taken away powers from the mods! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

*breath*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

*breath*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I see.

*Hugs RHS, and comforts him.* Have a hanky, Rizzo.

Ha! Without your powers you are nothing! Mwa Ha Ha!!
    Disclaimer. (1) Whilst I will help you sometimes, if I feel like it, and my advice in relation to your actual question will be of good quality: my posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt. I will be sarcastic, deploy irony and include obscure cultural references for my own amusement without warning.
    (2) You will gain nothing from complaining, and if you try to argue with me then you will not win. No matter how noble your battle seems, I am still better than you, don't be an hero.

god wrong forum!!!
    Last edited by age13kid; 04-13-2005 at 11:21 AM.
    One by one penguins steal my sanity...

>=={ <> Convertor|HTML Editor|DTP|MSDN Library|W3 Schools|My Experiments|My Blog|PHP|FireFox-Take back the web|Jybe co-surfing for firefox and IE }==<

From PCWorld "TV, Microsoft Style"
    The real problem is that Gates & Co. want to own the software that runs the networked homes of the future. They won't stop at your living room--they want your garage, your kitchen, and your bathroom, too. I keep having nightmares where I can't cook dinner because My Microwave won't work until I upgrade the firmware on My Toilet.

GMAIL invites left....49 pm me for one =P

Heh... Makes me wonder what you posted. BTW, I like your avatar.

Hmm...I think I'd like to know what was posted, also...
    Fell in love with his Keno waitress,
    They honeymooned in Memphis,
    They were married by the drive up window.
    Trailer parks, neon signs,
    And an empty box of Lucky Strikes,
    All used up on the dashboard of America.
    --All You Can Ever Learn Is What You Already Know (The Ataris)

weird. so can all of you edit your avatars and not me?
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

i posted about how much im worth, and thank you about the avatar, i like it my self, sometimes thats what i want to do in frustration.....
    "I am worth $2,382,132.00 on HumanForSale.com
    well heh, not in high school yet and i dont remember what my iq was when they tested me for gifted classes in the 3'rd grade so i put random stuff for that , but not too high of course =)
    "
    thats what i posted..... accidentaly clicked the wrong forum and did the new quick type thingy. MY GOD THEY CHANGED THIS SITE SO MUCH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! O and im back ( havnt posted for about 3 months ( playing too many online games for so long( addicting games)))
    Last edited by age13kid; 04-13-2005 at 02:39 PM.

>=={ <> Convertor|HTML Editor|DTP|MSDN Library|W3 Schools|My Experiments|My Blog|PHP|FireFox-Take back the web|Jybe co-surfing for firefox and IE }==<

The real problem is that Gates & Co. want to own the software that runs the networked homes of the future. They won't stop at your living room--they want your garage, your kitchen, and your bathroom, too. I keep having nightmares where I can't cook dinner because My Microwave won't work until I upgrade the firmware on My Toilet.

rhs, you mean Mr Bill has finally found a way to defeat Mr Hand and Sluggo?
    Jon

...Rizzo, don't you ever call me weird again, you fuzzy freak. Same goes for you, MIM.

Mim- we didn't want to tell you, which is why the thread died.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rogers
    ...Rizzo, don't you ever call me weird again, you fuzzy freak. Same goes for you, MIM.

Mim- we didn't want to tell you, which is why the thread died.
    wha? i didn't call you weird.

and mr. hand still looms. OOHH NOOOOO!

Looks like it is just you rhs, I just changed mine, more light-hearted I think.
    Jon

hey Rhsunderground..... you try looking in the control panel in user CP? o and that playdough thing gives me the creeps.... like this other avatar i saw( barney looking evil with claws and blood dripping off them, and on the bottom it says "FIERCE" )

Thread Information