www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 181 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatars

A series of tubes known as the "internets"

i was inspired by an insult from jona to ask - who has the best avatar? the worst? or perhaps, what are the best and worst you've ever seen?

ps - don't say mine, cause that would make me feel bad.

Worst: Jeff Archer Just kiddin' man. Maybe.

And my favourite is 96turnerri's old one(not sure if he still has it). It was the one with all the chicks. That was a NICE avater!

-Dan

I like pyro's, but he wanted to change it once to one with a kid that looked terribly smug - it was great; I'm beginning to regret that I convinced him to keep his old one.

I also like my own, as I am a very large fan of the Metroid video game series, and what's better, the hero - or should I say, heroine - is a woman! (Hey guys, take it from me, the girls like it when you say this kind of thing, so get used to putting yourself down un-manly-like. They'll be more sympathetic to you, in most cases. Don't tell them I said this, though...)

I used to have my title text as "The Oystinator," and use the attached avatar. Isn't he cute!?
    Attached Images Attached Images

But mine is of a manifestation of a certain Dark XHTML God... So be afraid, be very afraid indeed.

i like the oystenator. i think i once saw an avatar of homer choking the boy (bart), which was most cool.

What about mine? Its brutal.

Originally posted by buntine
    What about mine? Its brutal.
    What is it? If it's what I think it is, I wouldn't consider it brutal, I'd consider it sacreligious.

it appears to be a cd cover. tupac, maybe...

tupac?? I dont think so.

Its the CD cover for Deicide's (yanky death metal) new album.. By the way, hes not giving you the finger, he doing this \m/

Regards.

Well I think that mine sucks a large amount of ass but I just can't be bothered to change it.

Ah yes Andrew, you like the Death Metal. For those of you who don't know, some Death Metal bands include; [censored], [censored] [censored] and let's not forget [censored] [censored] [censored].

I know a guy in my class who likes Death Metal, sometimes we gather round his CD Player and laugh at the deep throaty growls.
    Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.

Some people like music, others like this stuff they call... death metal? It's amazing, any noise you make could be classified as good music these days! I can understand intesne rock, but you know sometimes that metal stuff just gets too... nasty sounding. Anyway, that's just my opinion.

Oh and buntine, now that I know what it is, ignore the comment I made about it being sacreligious.

I like my new avatar. (From Jet! (The band, not the airplane))

lol. Jet's okay... I like ~points to sig~ Linkin Park. Well, I like Trapt, Limp Bizkit, Kutless, and a lot of other bands... In fact, I think I oughtta change my avatar to something like "Linkin Park Rules!" or something. They should let you put graphics in the signatures...

Originally posted by Jona
    They should let you put graphics in the signatures...
    Please God no, then everyone would have those terrible 6000000px wide banners in their sig. Do you know how long it would take for me to load a page? It wouldn't, I think I'd leave.

Linkin Park are pretty good but I didn't like Meteora much. Generally I listen to whatever is on Radio 1 or Key 103 when I'm on the school bus, they play all kinds of RnB crap but occasionally something good will come on.

When it comes to music I'm a bit weird, I like D12 - My Band but I also kinda like some of the music that Pink does, I have an Evanescence album and also a Nine Inch Nails Album. I'd say that I'm pretty easy going really, I even like some Classical music!
    Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.

Thread Information