www.webdeveloper.com
Page 156 of 181 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2712

Thread: Avatars

Talking

It is not the wealth of a man which will decide his virtue, it is the virtue of a man which will decide his wealth.

Quote Originally Posted by wamboid
    I totally agree with Jeff.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcthug
    I totally agree with Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_archer7
    Mine is still the same 'YEAH BABY!!!!!!'
    Does it really count, hard to change avatars when you don't even post for 7 months.

So, where have you been? I've imagined that you were out being a superhero again somewhere, or maybe one of the villains finally caught you, or most unbelievable, SunnyG came and found you in Australia.lol
    Jon

Long time no see, dude.

I wonder who has the longest unchanged avatar on the whole forum? (not including non-active members)

I've had mine the same since I first set it way back when. Am I just too lazy to update it? Perhaps...

Avatar for the longest time would probably be Pyro.

Avatar for the longest time, and still around, that'd probably be Khalid Ali (previously known as khalidali63).

Compared to those two, everyone elses avatars are pretty recent.

Edit: Two more candidates for longest avatar:

Robert Wellock
    Jeff Mott

Another Edit: Actually, I'd imagine the user who's had their avatar for the longest would be Richard1, closely followed by dragle, since they're forum administrators and probably picked those images when they registered their accounts, though they very very rarely post.
    Last edited by David Harrison; 01-19-2007 at 06:51 AM.
    Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.

I wonder how many here have used an actual picture of themselves as their avatar.

*Raises paw*

*Pokes thread and looks around*

Quote Originally Posted by David Harrison
    Avatar for the longest time would probably be Pyro.
    He doesn't still count as an active user does he?

edit read your post properly, I apologise.
    Disclaimer. (1) Whilst I will help you sometimes, if I feel like it, and my advice in relation to your actual question will be of good quality: my posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt. I will be sarcastic, deploy irony and include obscure cultural references for my own amusement without warning.
    (2) You will gain nothing from complaining, and if you try to argue with me then you will not win. No matter how noble your battle seems, I am still better than you, don't be an hero.

We could also measure how long one's had an avatar by measuring how many posts they made since they started using that avatar until they changed to something else.

A statistical analysis of post rate in relation to frequency of avatar rotation? I can see this party is about to get really exciting.
    Disclaimer. (1) Whilst I will help you sometimes, if I feel like it, and my advice in relation to your actual question will be of good quality: my posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt. I will be sarcastic, deploy irony and include obscure cultural references for my own amusement without warning.
    (2) You will gain nothing from complaining, and if you try to argue with me then you will not win. No matter how noble your battle seems, I am still better than you, don't be an hero.

I know mine's pretty low.

I dunno, you have nearly one post a day, I'd say that at least counts as regular and its a damn sight higher than 99% of the users of this forum.

Smile

Well mine might not be the looking one here, but it will do until I get bored with it.
    Have Ring & Towel Will Hitchhike!
    Do Not Panic!

You should have seen some of the ones I posted. >.<

Thread Information