dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 17 of 181 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatars

What?!? I mean I was surprised when I heard there were people who LIVED in Nebraska, nevermind did it not towards their will...

Originally posted by rhsunderground
    ouch. we've got everything new york has (more or less or at least something comparable) and even more. (cows, corn, dignity).
    Oh, yeah. Can you walk down a block, and find an Indian, Korean, Pakistani, Sushi, Chinese, and Italian Restaurant, complete with a Deli run by an Indian man on the corner? And no one can touch our bagels and pretzels.

And for the record, cows suck, and miles and miles of corn fields is nothing to brag about...

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    Originally posted by MstrBob
    Oh, yeah. Can you walk down a block, and find an Indian, Korean, Pakistani, Sushi, Chinese, and Italian Restaurant, complete with a Deli run by an Indian man on the corner?
    all but a deli.

yeah, you guys should come check it out. i live in a metro of 400,000-ish people. it's quite different from the east coast. people actually might say hello to you . and if cows suck, you must be vegetarian?
    Last edited by rhsunderground; 08-10-2004 at 12:09 AM.

I don't like strange people saying hello to me, it's discomforting. When I visit me grandparents in Indiana, they people behind the counters are way too friendly. They feel the need to talk to me constantly (despite me not knowing them) whilst preparing my food. I rather less talk and more cooking, I didn't buy a conversation. And people in the midwest talk so sloooooooowwwwwly!

all but a deli.

yeah, you guys should come check it out. i live in a metro of 400,000-ish people. it's quite different from the east coast. people actually might say hello to you . and if cows suck, you must be vegetarian?
    Yeah, but the question is, how good is it? I wouldn't trust a sushi restaurant 1000+ miles from an ocean, either. And since cows suck so much, I have no problem eating them

LMAO! I wonder what a Chinese red sounds like... you'd think they'd cancle each other out, right...?

EDIT: Chinese redneck, as in a chinese guy who moved d33p south...
    Last edited by Ben Rogers; 08-10-2004 at 12:21 AM.

Yeah, but the question is, how good is it? I wouldn't trust a sushi restaurant 1000+ miles from an ocean, either. And since cows suck so much, I have no problem eating them
    but you trust beef 1000+ miles from the farm? i find most of the chinese here to be pretty good. i didn't get the chance to have any in NYC, but i did hit up Famiglia's about 4 times...that's good stuff....

Yes, but sushi is supposed to be raw. So what if the beef is a bit old? I'm going to throw it over the open flames anywho...

And who said there'd be any Chinese running the Chinese restaurant? Most of the pizzarias out here aren't run by Italians, our local Japanese/sushi restaurant is run by a Korean, and our favorite Italian restaurant has a french chef.

And who said there'd be any Chinese running the Chinese restaurant?
    nobody?

and a chinese redneck would sound like william hung singing dixie.

R.O.T.F.L.!!!!!

William Hung... he needs... to be killed or something. The only reason he's popular is cuz of his name... think about it....

Change it again, RHS. Still sucks.

Originally posted by Jona
    Change it again, RHS. Still sucks.
    Seconded. Can we get a third?

Ill third it.

DAMMIT! IS THERE NO PLEASING YOU PEOLPLE!?!?! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

DAMMIT! IS THERE NO PLEASING YOU PEOLPLE!?!?! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Something cool... Like a peach or a bouncing ball or something.

Thread Information