www.webdeveloper.com
Page 18 of 181 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatars

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    how about godsmack? they are teh roxor...
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

Originally posted by rhsunderground
    how about godsmack? they are teh roxor...
    ...Better.
    Visit Slightly Remarkable to see my portfolio, resumé, and consulting rates.

How d'ya like my new avatar?

Originally posted by Jona
    I agree - we should completely destroy every single classical song!
    NOOO!! lol.

Coding is not worth it when I cannot listen to Beethoven's 5th, Polonaise, Humoresques de concert, Liebestrame notturno, or the many other greats that have been around for centuries and will never die!!

And, what!!? Nobody likes my avatar!!? I put some work into it, I'll tell ya that! lol

Originally posted by cijori
    How d'ya like my new avatar?
    That's awesome!!

Originally posted by PhillMc
    NOOO!! lol.

Coding is not worth it when I cannot listen to Beethoven's 5th, Polonaise, Humoresques de concert, Liebestrame notturno, or the many other greats that have been around for centuries and will never die!!
    I like Beethoven, Handel, Bach, and a few others, but there is a lot of Classical music that I can't stand. They just make me feel so sad... It's like when you get off a sugar high. (Me, I just stay on a sugar high. )

You cannot leave out Tchaikovsky! The 1812 is a masterpiece! You can't forget Francesca deRimini either! That was an epic, nearly 26 minutes long.
    Haven't heard it, but I don't think there's anything that beats 3 minutes of Linkin Park.

Haven't heard it, but I don't think there's anything that beats 3 minutes of Linkin Park.
    Yes there is. Try 4 minutes of Audioslave

I guess I'm just wierd. I only listen to Classical and most Techno/Electronica(Lyric-less). The only music I listen to with lyrics is Opera (Mozart had many excellent Operas )

I guess I'm just wierd. I only listen to Classical and most Techno/Electronica(Lyric-less). The only music I listen to with lyrics is Opera (Mozart had many excellent Operas )
    I like Techno/Electronica a lot. Go DJ Sammy! Classical just isn't really my thing, though, I guess.

Oh and MstrBob, Audioslave is great but come on, they're nowhere near as good as Linkin Park. No one can match Linkin Park.

Oh and MstrBob, Audioslave is great but come on, they're nowhere near as good as Linkin Park. No one can match Linkin Park.
    It is my personal opinion that your personal opinion is wrong and sucks Yeah, I used to love Linkin Park. I started listening to them when Hyrbid Theory came out, and it got me into rock. And then I moved on to real rock bands. I like Linkin Park, but they can't touch Audioslave. No one can touch Tom Morello, and Chris Cornell can really sing (unlike most bands )

Hey, didn't I post that pic of fez somewhere, saying it fitted someone..?
    That would be me you wud be refering to mr omega i dont know how i fitted that description.

Ahh all this avatar talk all my avatars suck and always will suck apart from my kirsten dunst avatar that rocked.

LOL. Well, it does, doesn't it, Sharkey?

I'm not a classics fan, aside from classic rock. Full orchestra is kind of cool, but the ballroom crap- ugh. The only electronice I listen to is on SSX 3/ Tricky... but I wish I could get more. I've never been able to find any aside from the Matrix techno theme...

Well... I still haven't heard Audioslave, but try 3 minutes of Disturbed.

Give me a blunt instrument and I'll beat as much Linkin Park as ya like.

Thread Information