dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 38 of 181 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatars

hmm...windows gots a site that easy to up auto update its so easy *drools all over the place O.O ooooohhhhh yea* anywayz is there site to up date BIOS that easy if there is lett me no please i need it *drooling & saying need easy way to update BIOS*

*lynn hugz plush bunny called mr.fuzzy* O.o o.O fuzzy LoOoves me O.o o.O *lynn takes a nap using fuzzy as a pillow dozing off* -.-....z....z.........z

Originally posted by MstrBob
    I didn't know that aluminum foil would be bad in the microwave. At least, I didn't realize this a few months ago, at 1 am when I came home tired and hungry. Put some leftovers in the microwave, turn it on, and then I start seeing lightning in the microwave. Not good . And then the smoke started coming out, and well, it wasn't good...
    I did that once. With a spoon touching the side and a balled up piece of aluminum foil. Two words. Aurora Borealis.

PS: Had to contribute haah Jick :-D

Ok, I now think this thread has gone beyond usefulness. I'm gonna close it now. If anybody feels the uncontrollable desire to talk about avatars again you can just start a new thread.

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    well i think that this thread, though it tends to go off topic, as do most threads here, it almost always goes back to avatars shortly. i'm not going to reopen it until i'm told to do otherwise, but i'd like to see it open again.

edit --- it's all good. OPENED.
    Last edited by rhsunderground; 11-15-2004 at 01:33 AM.

We're going to allow this thread to continue as long as it does not get into nonsense posts again like a certain few decided to start doing. This is the Coffee Lounge and it is for off-topic stuff but that doesn't mean you can just go around posting useless nonsense posts. Those type of posts have no value and are merely a waste of space. Also please remember that your posts in the Coffee Lounge do not count so posting gibberish in an attempt to get your post count up will not work.

As long as this thread stays within those boundaries it can stay open.

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    ...and the smack has been laid down.

[/B][/QUOTE] [lynn: oops ya me clue less [microsoft: have no fear windows & it hiddin spyware is here [lynn: o realy o my please help me *lays on ground feeling help less*
    microsoft: ok lynn i will *laugh evily at lynn glowing red* [lynn: micro what wrong u look funny Y [microsoft: *jumps at the helpless victim/cpu user* die
    [lynn: eeep some one help aaahhhh [microsoft: now it to launch service pack 2 *laughing evily with glowing red eyes* [microsoft: mission is done what can i do now? [bill gates: hi micro what gess what i got a idea media player 10
    [microsoft: -.- ya hm.....im still having fun *glowing red eyes*
    [bill gates: what with who? or what O.O
    [microsoft: grining with beat up cpu user in its mouth [lynn:...oowww.... X.X uhh......help me *passes out* [bill gate: aww micro bad boy how dair you play so ruff *hit micro with a news papper* bad micro how menny times a have tell keep them hanging along so get more money gezz

Originally posted by lynn
    [lynn: oops ya me clue less [microsoft: have no fear windows & it hiddin spyware is her... <USELESS CRAP> ...how dair you play so ruff *hit micro with a news papper* bad micro how menny times a have tell keep them hanging along so get more money gezz
    Wow... that's spam even for teh Coffee Lounge

Dude. Lynn. DECAF. Okay? Lay off the peace pipe, get some sleep, and then join AA, all right? Jeez.

Paul, really. Get a new avatar. Use, like, a... baboon or something.

Originally posted by Ben R.
    Dude. Lynn. DECAF. Okay? Lay off the peace pipe, get some sleep, and then join AA, all right? Jeez.

Paul, really. Get a new avatar. Use, like, a... baboon or something.
    Hey... ARE YOU TRASHING BABOONS??? GRR!!!

And I am questioning the admin's authorities for NOT putting this user into immediate EXILE! EXILE I SAY!! He doesn't know anything about webdev, obviously (based on his post list. not a single one has anything to do with web design) and he posts nonsense 7 times in a row. That's like... friggin... heptuple-posting?

Originally posted by Daniel T
    That's like... friggin... heptuple-posting?
    Don't you mean “septuple”?
    I agree, though.
    Last edited by Paul Jr; 11-18-2004 at 05:13 PM.

Originally posted by Daniel T
    Hey... ARE YOU TRASHING BABOONS??? GRR!!!
    No. Baboons kick ass, and would thus make a spiffy avatar.
    Originally posted by Paul Jr
    I agree, though.
    Ditto.

NOOOOOO don't kick him..(actually lynn is a females name in ol' Brittania so..) her out!!! I vote against this. Its a real ray of sunshine on a hectic day to read those threads of pure nonsense and randomness. It really lightens the mood!

Vote Against Forum Proposition 3290492048204938 ( - the exilation of "lynn" )

Best Wishes,
    David

Originally posted by davidbrent
    NOOOOOO don't kick him..(actually lynn is a females name in ol' Brittania so..) her out!!! I vote against this. Its a real ray of sunshine on a hectic day to read those threads of pure nonsense and randomness. It really lightens the mood!

Vote Against Forum Proposition 3290492048204938 ( - the exilation of "lynn" )
    I'm shocked, David. That woudl be like having a government official that knows nothing about politics, but keeping him just because he says gay stuff.

And Lynn is a chickname here, too. Though, why would a real female want anything to do with a forum, unless she is a geek and came to learn something, which obviously isn't the case here.

Vote FOR Proposition OMFGITSADUDE ( - the psychiciatric treatment for "Lynn")

Thread Information