www.webdeveloper.com
Page 56 of 181 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatars

Originally posted by smercer
    I did not want to do too much because then you wouldn't recognise him. I thought about horns though. Anyway my hard drive spat the dummy last night and had to spend all day today setting up the data drive for the operating system. The original was on the OS drive.
    Your not even going to comment about the Kerry / Munster pic?

How about this one

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    Your not even going to comment about the Kerry / Munster pic?

How about this one
    Obviously the person who edited it did not make it look convincing; the bunny ears looks like a layer behind the head, also the ears have shadow, while the rest of the pic has no shadow at all.

the hood has a different shade of lighting to the rest of the image, and there is no background at all.

Therefore I conclude that Kerry was never in the bunny suit when he had that photo taken.
    From: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...040713-12.html
    George W Bush said on 13 July 2004:
    although we have not found stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction, we were right to go into Iraq.
    George Bush is officially a professional liar, and even professional liars make mistakes in telling lies.

well, funny pic anyway.
    im sure bush had the same bunny suit, but couldnt actually find out how to wear it, so they junked the pic!

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    i'll allow this political hobgoblinnery as long as it stays in good humour (since i'm the one that really started it)
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

and since that thread is so hella long, maybe there are some special rules ?

the rules of this thread are:
    • don't do anything against the AUP
    • don't be retarded
    • don't do anything against the sticky
    • mention avatars every now and then
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

oh yeah about avatar, u didnt answer my question, why do u have a mini-me avatar?

Originally posted by smercer
    Obviously the person who edited it did not make it look convincing; the bunny ears looks like a layer behind the head, also the ears have shadow, while the rest of the pic has no shadow at all.

the hood has a different shade of lighting to the rest of the image, and there is no background at all.

Therefore I conclude that Kerry was never in the bunny suit when he had that photo taken.
    The ears are not real, but the rest of the suit is real. From a photo that was taken of him at nasa.
    http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewnews.html?id=966

You get all serious when there is a pic of someone who is not conservative. Like it or not, that kerry in a bunny suit pic is funny.
    Last edited by PeOfEo; 01-17-2005 at 05:25 PM.

You get all serious when there is a pic of someone who is not conservative. Like it or not, that kerry in a bunny suit pic is funny.
    I was just playing with you. You asked for a comment and I gave you one you weren't expecting. Ok yes it is a little humorous.
    although we have not found stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction, we were right to go into Iraq.
    George Bush is officially a professional liar, and even professional liars make mistakes in telling lies.

Originally posted by LiLcRaZyFuZzY
    oh yeah about avatar, u didnt answer my question, why do u have a mini-me avatar?
    because he's a badass mutha-trucka

It is not the wealth of a man which will decide his virtue, it is the virtue of a man which will decide his wealth.

Quote Originally Posted by wamboid
    I totally agree with Jeff.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcthug
    I totally agree with Jeff.

What about this icon?

Er... *mutters something*

I was thinking of creating a vector of teh apethetic bunny (social studies is much more bearable when spent decorating top margins of my notebook, using a good pen) for my avatar, I donno. Sounds like work.

Thread Information