www.webdeveloper.com
Page 68 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2701

Thread: Avatars

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    I cant play that. I get this error about decompression xtra or some junk.
    Neither can I; I don't want to install another plugin...

*shrug* Your loss...

Peo, it works fine for me.

lalalalala.... Giant thread, almost as big as The Thread. la la la, la lalala la, la la la la lalala la....

That little son of a wrench bit my finger!

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    the problem with merging the threads is that if that were to happen, the posts would all be put in chronological order. so if some poor soul were to try to read it, their head would implode (if they're lucky)
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

Originally posted by rhsunderground
    the problem with merging the threads is that if that were to happen, the posts would all be put in chronological order. so if some poor soul were to try to read it, their head would implode (if they're lucky)
    Cool; it might get rid of Ben...

who would wanna read a few thousand messages?

Why not create a thread specially for gossip? (or you could rename this thread to a gossip thread).

I suppose it is hard to stay on topic when all those avatars have a meaning and make people think of posting something that relates to the avatar just posted and go off on a tangent.

Edit: this thread grows faster then I can read it. (I don't sit here 24 hours a day to read this ya know)
    Last edited by smercer; 02-04-2005 at 08:14 AM.
    From: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...040713-12.html
    George W Bush said on 13 July 2004:
    although we have not found stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction, we were right to go into Iraq.
    George Bush is officially a professional liar, and even professional liars make mistakes in telling lies.

I've so far stayed off of this thread on account of not having an avatar, but I figured that I might as well post here before it collapses in on itself and takes the whole internet with it. (I wouldn't want to miss that).

Don't you think it's a bit wierd that such a large amount of this thread is about what a large thread it is and how not that I've said that it's about what a large amount is about what a large thread it is and brain hurts so I'm going to stop typing very soon, probably about now.
    Disclaimer. (1) Whilst I will help you sometimes, if I feel like it, and my advice in relation to your actual question will be of good quality: my posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt. I will be sarcastic, deploy irony and include obscure cultural references for my own amusement without warning.
    (2) You will gain nothing from complaining, and if you try to argue with me then you will not win. No matter how noble your battle seems, I am still better than you, don't be an hero.

Only a real Bastard would close this thread

p.s. AVATARS

p.p.s. AVATARS

I agree, only a real bastard (I still love you Ben2, I know you'll do the right thing).

P.S. AVATARS

P.P.S. Sorry, I was in Manchester, I'd just eaten a Subway sandwich and was about to go see a film (Oceons 12, was quite good, nut no where near as good as the first).
    Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    i have no intention of closing this thread, nor did i of The Thread. i don't know how many times i have to tell you people that.
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

i have no intention of closing this thread, nor did i of The Thread. i don't know how many times i have to tell you people that.
    At least once more, as always.
    Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.

Originally posted by PhillMc
    Cool; it might get rid of Ben...

You know, just for that, I'm taking up C++, and guess who's going to help me learn it?
    Well, yes, but you're the resident mod. So, you get the blame for your peers. *shrug*

Okay, anyone who posts about the amount of threads gets caned. Okay? Okay.

sry guys, seems im not here long enough, but what that "Thread" your all talking about?

Thread Information