www.webdeveloper.com
Page 75 of 181 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2712

Thread: Avatars

this threads strenght is its diversity of topics

Indeed a diverse range of topics is always a good strenth, like those geosites-for-the-sake-of-it that talk about anything and have a single figure hit counter.

I still have no avatar, anyone want to convince me to get one? Go on, just try it.
    Disclaimer. (1) Whilst I will help you sometimes, if I feel like it, and my advice in relation to your actual question will be of good quality: my posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt. I will be sarcastic, deploy irony and include obscure cultural references for my own amusement without warning.
    (2) You will gain nothing from complaining, and if you try to argue with me then you will not win. No matter how noble your battle seems, I am still better than you, don't be an hero.

get one now!

Originally posted by the tree
    like those geosites-for-the-sake-of-it that talk about anything and have a single figure hit counter.
    Even worse, those geosites-for-the-sake-of-it that talk about nothing and have room for a six-digit hit counter
    Windows XP SP2 - theme: Thallos
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ | ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe | 2 * 1024 PC2-6400 Mushkin DDR2-800 | eVGA GeForce 6800XT 256MB | Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Music
    5 * 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 3Gb/s in RAID 5 | Lite-On 16x DVD-RW | Mitsumi 7-in-1 Floppy drive and card reader
    Samsung SyncMaster 204B 20" TFT LCD | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G7 Mouse | Seasonic PC160SK Headset

Originally posted by the tree
    I still have no avatar, anyone want to convince me to get one? Go on, just try it.
    Get an avatar or I kill this puppy!

Get a nice avatar like this one:
    Attached Images Attached Images

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    Originally posted by LiLcRaZyFuZzY
    this threads strenght is its diversity of topics
    no, that is where The Thread flourished. this thread is alive mainly due to its occaisional ontopicness.
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

Topic topic topic topic topic topic topic... forrrrrummmmss forrrummmsss... topic topic topic topic... FORRRRUMMMSSS FORRUMMSSS... a thread! It's a thread! Ohhhhh, it's a thread! Topic topic topic topic...

oh and you forgot :
    avatar avatar avatar avatar avatar avatar A..VA...TAR!

Hehe. When this thread first started, I didn't even have an avatar. I wonder if I should post the picture my avatar came from here.

Originally posted by Mr Initial Man
    Hehe. When this thread first started, I didn't even have an avatar. I wonder if I should post the picture my avatar came from here.
    I must admit that I am curious as to it's origin.

I thought that you already did do, it was on your friends art site wasn't it?
    Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.

so we actually convinced you to get an avatar?good...good...how could any(one|mod) say we're not talking about avatars!

Originally posted by MstrBob
    Get a nice avatar like this one:
    Why thankyou, much appreciated. See? It's an avatar!
    Disclaimer. (1) Whilst I will help you sometimes, if I feel like it, and my advice in relation to your actual question will be of good quality: my posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt. I will be sarcastic, deploy irony and include obscure cultural references for my own amusement without warning.
    (2) You will gain nothing from complaining, and if you try to argue with me then you will not win. No matter how noble your battle seems, I am still better than you, don't be an hero.

Thread Information