www.webdeveloper.com
Page 82 of 181 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2712

Thread: Avatars

Originally posted by smercer
    You better get used to it because it is going to be there until the next election (if he loses)
    If he loses? That's irrelevant; this is his second term - the maximum allowed constitutionally after the 22nd (Roosevelt) Ammendment. As for your avatar, I'll keep my mouth shut for the sake of this thread's longevity.

Originally posted by Ben R.
    True, but I like this thread, and just wanted to take the not-in-this-thread precaution. Making fun of 'tards is always a good thing! (I say 'tard because he's from TX, and thus a red. Sorry Jona, but it's true.)
    Ok then, if you want to discuss it then you start the thread, as I have no idea what you want to say anyway.

PhillMc: I can't help it if you support the man with many monkey faces, so please don't get angry with me that its against bush and not Kerry. anyway if Kerry had got in, it would have been him I would be making fun of.
    From: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...040713-12.html
    George W Bush said on 13 July 2004:
    although we have not found stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction, we were right to go into Iraq.
    George Bush is officially a professional liar, and even professional liars make mistakes in telling lies.

Haha, longevity, it has a "v"! Unlike so many other words. But, yeah, no more Bush ramblings.

Fact is, it's overdone, uninteresting, and you got nothing on the avatar because he DOES look like a monkey, and that's kind of funny whether you like it or not. After this term we won't have to deal with him (and hopefully anyone else associated with oil- you know things have gone to hell when rich Texans are ruling a country... or old men who haven't been eaten in general... maybe I should give the anarchist platform it's spot here? Naw, that'd require me to know what I'm talking about, too much work). Go flame Dan, he's Canadian anyways.

EDIT: Nah, Smercer. Drop it, and don't worry about it.
    EDIT 2: No, you sick b*s*a*d, Who HAVEN'T been eaten, meaning old people should be chopped up and served to Canadians for lunch.
    Last edited by Ben Rogers; 02-27-2005 at 02:55 AM.

Originally posted by smercer
    I can't help it if you support the man with many monkey faces, so please don't get angry with me that its against bush and not Kerry. anyway if Kerry had got in, it would have been him I would be making fun of.
    I'm not angry; everyone's entitled to an opinion.

Originally posted by PhillMc
    everyone's entitled to an opinion.
    Even women and gays???
    Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.

Fact is, it's overdone, uninteresting, and you got nothing on the avatar because he DOES look like a monkey[/color][/font]
    You mean you can't tell the difference between monkeyboy and the other monkeys? (thats a joke if you didn't get it)
    From: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...040713-12.html
    George W Bush said on 13 July 2004:
    although we have not found stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction, we were right to go into Iraq.
    George Bush is officially a professional liar, and even professional liars make mistakes in telling lies.

DOWN WITH MONKEYS! Lynxes are much better... Hell, any cat would be better. Rowr. ^^

well, rite now ur lnyx is either a fat girl, either a big fat trans!

I dunno, it looks kinda like Peter out of Family Guy.
    Disclaimer. (1) Whilst I will help you sometimes, if I feel like it, and my advice in relation to your actual question will be of good quality: my posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt. I will be sarcastic, deploy irony and include obscure cultural references for my own amusement without warning.
    (2) You will gain nothing from complaining, and if you try to argue with me then you will not win. No matter how noble your battle seems, I am still better than you, don't be an hero.

Originally posted by Mr Initial Man
    DOWN WITH MONKEYS! Lynxes are much better... Hell, any cat would be better. Rowr. ^^
    Bah! Rabbits are much more awesome. Rabbits with cream soda. Ninja-rabbits with cream soda... I'm thirsty.
    Originally posted by the tree
    I dunno, it looks kinda like Peter out of Family Guy.
    ROTFL! No, I don't think Peter's crotch took out any small children when he saw "a little something."

SNARL!

What's wrong with my lynx THIS time? *Grumbles, growls.* It's from the first pic of Da Lynx ever drawn!

I think the pic was great, to be honest.

Originally posted by LiLcRaZyFuZzY
    well, rite now ur lnyx is either a fat girl, either a big fat trans!
    What on earth makes you think he looks like a girl? *Stuffs sock in LiLcRaZyFuZzY's mouth.*

ROTFL! No, I don't think Peter's crotch took out any small children when he saw "a little something."
    *Stuffs another sock in Ben's mouth.* Any more comments about my avatar? I haven't done my laundry in a month, so I have dirty socks in plenty!
    Last edited by Mr Initial Man; 02-27-2005 at 03:44 PM.

noooo, not his socks!!

hey ben...i did prefer your last koala-bunny avatar

Re: SNARL!

Don't RP putting things in my mouth, please. *sickened*

BTW, see, the thing that's wrong with your cat-thing is he doesn't look enough like this. Hell yeah. Everything else about the WWE sucked except for him, that... um... tall guy... 7' or something... and the guy who did the 619. Things piss me off. I just want an hour of people getting chokeslammed. Is that too much to ask?

EDIT:
    Originally posted by LiLcRaZyFuZzY
    hey ben...i did prefer your last koala-bunny avatar
    =\ B-but... I'm... I'm too lazy to change it now...

Oh, the Undertaker! I like him! Hardly watch WWE anymore. If I want my wrestling fix, I just go to one of the local wrestling shows.

No, the Wrasslin' Lynx (and me) are a bit too big in the beltline to pull off that act.

By the way, you deserved having a sock stuffed in your mouth.

Thread Information