www.webdeveloper.com
Page 98 of 181 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2712

Thread: Avatars

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Initial Man
    Yeah, all the avatars I post are based on my Fursona.
    Figured as much. Did you draw your previous one?
    Faster than an OC-48 Line! More powerful than an AMD Athlon 64 FX-55 Processor! Able to jump entire forums in a single bound!

Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF...

Feeling the angst of a teenage torpor? Visit A to the Power of Two for help/hinderance.

"...and the Lord said to John, Come forth and ye shall receive eternal life, but instead John came fifth and won a toaster."

<pihlopase> Jesus Saves
    <jbroome> pases to moses, SCOOOOORE

Quote Originally Posted by rhsunderground
    And, a few links later...
    Quote Originally Posted by encyclopediadramatica.com
    The furry subculture can also be viewed as the product of an unholy miscegenation of hick and nerd culture....
    ROTFL!!! No offense, but you have to admit, that's phark1ng hilarious.

the caracal is also in the lynx family

http://home.globalcrossing.net/~brendel/caracal.html

Thae are so cool.... they lie in long grass, Leaping up and dragging birds out of the sky whilst in flight
    It is not the wealth of a man which will decide his virtue, it is the virtue of a man which will decide his wealth.

Quote Originally Posted by wamboid
    I totally agree with Jeff.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcthug

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_archer7
    the caracal is also in the lynx family

http://home.globalcrossing.net/~brendel/caracal.html

Thae are so cool.... they lie in long grass, Leaping up and dragging birds out of the sky whilst in flight
    Not quite. Caracals are of the genus Caracal while Lynxes are of the genus Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by gorky
    Figured as much. Did you draw your previous one?
    I can't draw worth beans. Friends of mine drew my avatars.

Curious... have you ever tried to draw? Not with a specific topic in mind (this limits you), and not trying to get a specific look (big no-no, it'll come out like crap no matter what), but just doodled things on a paper for 20 minutes, or so? A free draw, whatever comes to mind. If you do that a while, you'll most likely develop a style for drawing, and though it'll most definitely take a while, once you get more confident, you'll get better and better, as long as you're not trying to draw a specific thing at first. Just a #2 pencil, and a notebook (woot for top margins... either that or a newfound interest in S.S.), and just doodle idly while you're waiting for a page to load, or someone to reply.

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    at a request from ultimater, i have deleted his posts from this thread. we'll have to work a little bit harder to get to 1500.
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rogers
    Curious... have you ever tried to draw? Not with a specific topic in mind (this limits you), and not trying to get a specific look (big no-no, it'll come out like crap no matter what), but just doodled things on a paper for 20 minutes, or so? A free draw, whatever comes to mind. If you do that a while, you'll most likely develop a style for drawing, and though it'll most definitely take a while, once you get more confident, you'll get better and better, as long as you're not trying to draw a specific thing at first. Just a #2 pencil, and a notebook (woot for top margins... either that or a newfound interest in S.S.), and just doodle idly while you're waiting for a page to load, or someone to reply.
    Actually, no, I've never really doodled. The only time I do drawing is when I'm making Christmas cards.

Heh... well, try it sometime. You never know until you try, right?

Rizz- that's rather an odd request... but ah well. Good thing I didn't ask to pull out, eh? If you did comply, you'd be up all night. A little more is right. Slow'n'steady, as they say.

(Ontopicness: MIM's avvies- being drawn- whether he drew them or not )

Ultimater! Betrayer! (There's one more post for the pile)
    <? Damn Browser Incompatibilities ?>
    Dell 1505~2.0 Core Duo~1 gig DDR2-533~ Radeon x1400(256mb)~ Hitachi 100gb 7200rpm
    <? Go Blue. ?>

hmm i havent foloed this thread fill me in dont feel like reading all this ish

ummm Its a thread about avatars, with some other stuff on the side.....

oh yeah Ultimater Pulled out (lol @ Him)... why did he leave? no-one knows, Or cares probably
    It is not the wealth of a man which will decide his virtue, it is the virtue of a man which will decide his wealth.

Quote Originally Posted by wamboid
    Quote Originally Posted by pcthug

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    he asked for me to delete his posts in this thread, and he gave a reason that was good enough for me.

anyways...

so is wamboid the only person lucky enough to recognize my av?
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by rhsunderground
    he asked for me to delete his posts in this thread, and he gave a reason that was good enough for me.

anyways...

so is wamboid the only person lucky enough to recognize my av?
    How could anyone not recognize Mr. Bill?

OOOHHH NOOOOOO!
    Faster than an OC-48 Line! More powerful than an AMD Athlon 64 FX-55 Processor! Able to jump entire forums in a single bound!

Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF...

Feeling the angst of a teenage torpor? Visit A to the Power of Two for help/hinderance.

"...and the Lord said to John, Come forth and ye shall receive eternal life, but instead John came fifth and won a toaster."

<pihlopase> Jesus Saves
    <jbroome> pases to moses, SCOOOOORE

Quote Originally Posted by Jupac
    hmm i havent foloed this thread fill me in dont feel like reading all this ish
    I was following this thread. Until I went out and had a life for a few days. When I came back there was about 10 new pages of posts, and I'm waaaaaay too lazy to read it all DANG!

Oh, uh...Avatars, eh? Yeah. Cool.
    Fell in love with his Keno waitress,
    They honeymooned in Memphis,
    They were married by the drive up window.
    Trailer parks, neon signs,
    And an empty box of Lucky Strikes,
    All used up on the dashboard of America.
    --All You Can Ever Learn Is What You Already Know (The Ataris)

Quote Originally Posted by hooloovoo24
    life
    Life? Huh? You mean webdeveloper forums aren't all there is? *shock! horror! pants!*

Thread Information