www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: New Site, been up about 1 1/2 months now.

New Site, been up about 1 1/2 months now.

Hello, I'd kindly appreciate any constructive criticism you folks can give on my new site.

http://webmastereseller.com

Thanks for any help you can give.

Regards...

The first thing that loads for me is this HUGE yellow screen. Kind of hurts the eyes, but looks nice once everything loads over it. Would definitely recommend splitting some of your information into separate pages. It looks kind of web-telemarkety right now. Like an info-mercial. Quick page load, though.

thankyou

Thanks for looking at my site CareBear5. A valid point regarding the bright yellow bgcolor on load. I think you'll like what I have done then to alleviate the problem. Feel free to check it out again!

I'm not sure what content I could transfer to a different page cleanly without interrupting the flow. Any ideas?

Warning: main(location.php): failed open stream
    You have 120 errors on your site

With your fonts the Impact Font is not very popular with allot of people like Mac or Linux users. I would change it to a image instead and use a seperate image for each letter so it wont effect your website how it views when it's viewed at diffrent screen resos. You also have no navagation and you should also create more pages instead of chuckin allot of info on one big long page.

Thread Information