dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Which CMS Platform is better Magento or Woo Commerce

Question Which CMS Platform is better Magento or Woo Commerce

Many online merchants got stuck when they want to develop an E-commerce website which includes the basic entity E-commerce platforms. I want some suggestion that which platform is good between Magento and Woo-commerce.
    Share on Google+

Hi, I do not know Magento or Woo, but I suspect that you question is too vague. More importantly, I would suggest that it is irrelevant. Online merchants wanting an eCommerce site would be best advised to seek professional advice from a firm or developer with a proven track record in building successful sites in the same or related trade(s). The choice of the most appropriate development tools could then be made following a detailed analysis of their current and foreseeable needs.
    Share on Google+

Hi, According to my experience Magento is good.
    Share on Google+

Magento is a good platform for ecommerce but you need at least a basic programming knowledge to set it up.

Wordpress using ecommerce themes and plugins is a much better option for user-friendliness if you want to create and maintain the site yourself.
    Share on Google+

Many factors come into play when selecting the best ecommerce platform, but I would argue that one of the primary things to think about is how well you can move up the search engines.

I have an article called How to Choose the Best Ecommerce Platform for SEO, which gives you a detailed breakdown of the advantages for quite a few ecommerce platforms, in terms of SEO.

After all, you’re looking to build an online business, and that means no one is going to buy from you unless they can find you on Google. Therefore, I would rank them in the following order:

Magento - From independent image alt tags to social sharing buttons, your ecommerce site is in good hands if you go with Magento.
    WooCommerce - This not only has its own SEO functionalities, but it integrates with WordPress, which is wonderful for SEO.
    OpenCart - Although the platform comes with search engine optimization capabilities, I wouldn’t come close to recognizing this as a competitor to Magento and WooCommerce, since the other two are on the top of their SEO game.

For example, Magento blows some of the other options out of the water when it comes to canonical URLS, independent H1 headings and independent navigational links. Even if you don’t know exactly what these are you should know that they all tie into how much visibility you can find when launching your site.
    Share on Google+

Hi. As per my suggestion, Magento is the best eCommerce platform. It provides flexible shopping cart system as well as control over the look, content and functionality of their online store. Magento also offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization and catalog-management tools.
    Share on Google+

Both are pure eCommerce builders. Though there are other options. I'm a happy owner of a Shopify online store and most of all I like the ease of use and general functionality. You can also consider Web and Bigcommerce, both of which are “pure” ecommerce platforms. Here is a good review on the best eCommerce builders and the pros and cons of using each of them.
    Share on Google+

Magento is good..
    Share on Google+

Magento is a platform that is created for ecommerce, so all of its features are dedicated for giving the best experience possible to both users and customers.
    WooCommerce is technically a plugin of WordPress that has offers basic ecommerce function.
    If you're really going for ecommerce, choose Magento.
    Share on Google+

Hey Guys! thought of sharing this piece of information. Please check out this link https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/r...-right-for-you
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by grayson View Post
    Magento is a platform that is created for ecommerce, so all of its features are dedicated for giving the best experience possible to both users and customers.
    WooCommerce is technically a plugin of WordPress that has offers basic ecommerce function.
    If you're really going for ecommerce, choose Magento.
    I don't think that justify why someone should choose Magento over WooCommerce. I agree that Magento provides more features and functionality than WooCommerce, but it is also resource intensive and require a team of developers to manage the store. On the other hand, WooCommerce is as easy as setting up a wordpress website, since it is a WP plugin. According to a recent debate I had on Facebook group and this article (https://magenticians.com/magento-vs-...ce-comparison/ ) on this topic, most are in the opinion that WooCommerce is better for store with less than 1000 products. But if you have a big store with tens of thousands of products, then you would need Magento.
    Share on Google+

Magento is an e-commerce platform tailored to web development professionals, and medium to large online stores whereas WooCommerce is a powerful plugin for the WordPress platform. Therefore, Magento is best CMS Platform.
    Share on Google+

Thanks for sharing everyone's valuable information. But I think both are used in its own way, neither WooCommerce nor Magento is to be compared. Magento is used by many retailers worlwide for the best experience, except that WooCommerce is a beginner-friendly platform.

Thanks for the article shared by Olidev..many factors does matter as stated in it before saying what is best and what is not.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information