dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Which CMS is the Best For E-Commerce Development?

Question Which CMS is the Best For E-Commerce Development?

Many business owners want to develop eCommerce website but find it difficult to choose a CMS as there are plenty of CMS available in the market. Can anyone tell which CMS is the best for e-commerce development?
    Share on Google+

Hi and welcome to the site.

If there was one CMS that was the best for eCommerce, wouldn't every eCommerce site use it? So the best CMS for a specific eCommerce development is, perhaps (and in no specific order):

- The one that requires the least development time and resources to configure and, optionally, modify to meet the user requirements.

- The one the developers are most familiar with (so you are not paying them to learn how to use the tools).

- The one that has the best documentation and support.

- The one that is most reliable.

- The one that is easiest to reconfigure when the user requirements change (which they do).

- etc...

You may have noticed that at least one of these factors cannot be known in advance.
    Share on Google+

Yes friend, I am agree with your opinion. Actually, i want to set up a multi-product, multi-vendor online store. In this regards, I conducted search on the internet to find a e-commerce development company to fulfill my requirement. I found several company's. Among them, I choose Panacea Infotech Pvt.Ltd and convey my requirements to them. They suggest me Magento. What is your suggestions regarding this?
    Share on Google+

You can prefer Majento CMS because it all the features which e-commerce requires and also it SEO friendly features too.
    Share on Google+

Hello,

The best CMS for ecommerce website development is magneto. It is bit tough to build website on magento but its great because of security purposes. and it provides many features like filters etc. to build a website with ease.
    Share on Google+

It seems that everybody that has contacted me lately is asking for Magento.
    Share on Google+

I would certainly recommend Magento for eCommerce development. With the launch of Magento 2, it has improved in speed, and security. Magento is easy to install and code in, has great documentation and exciting customization features. You can choose a Magento development company that has an expert Magento development team and has already worked with Magento projects.
    Share on Google+

It’s all depends upon your requirement. But you can use some free and paid plugins for shopping cart integration in WordPress CMS. Other are available for your eCommerce business such as OSCommerce, zencart etc.

**Links removed by Site Staff so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**
    Acceptable Use Policy
    http://www.webdeveloper.com/aup.html
    Last edited by Train; 12-19-2016 at 07:42 AM.
    Share on Google+

In My opinion, The Best Content Management System for the E-Commerce Website is WordPress.
    Share on Google+

Hello Friends,

Thanks for giving your opinions. Considering what you all have said and the on-going trend in the market, Magento seem best platform for eCommerce development in terms of features, user-friendliness and cost. Can you suggest me some of the reliable and reasonable Magento eCommerce development service providers in USA and India?
    Share on Google+

Ya, Magento is perfect for your e-commerce website. Other than seo friendly features, it has lots of other features and advantages. Some of its advantages are: 1) It is opensource 2) Versatile content management 3) Mobile Friendly Configuration 4) Third party can be configured easily.
    Share on Google+

I’d suggest taking a look at Squarespace and BigCommerce. Both are pure eCommerce builders. I think it's a great way to get started as they have some pretty good looking and creative templates that are absolutely easily customizable. Visit webpage for more info.
    Share on Google+

Wordpress is the best CMS for E-Commerce development...
    Share on Google+

I think no one is the best, some of them below are good and you can use any.

1. Wordpress + WooCommerce
    2. Margento
    3. OpenCart
    4. Other ecommerce scripts such as ZenCart, Cubecart, osCommerce, PrestaShop,...
    Share on Google+

08-24-2016,
    closing
    Share on Google+

Thread Information