dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: IRC and Forums on my web not really appropiate?

Red face IRC and Forums on my web not really appropiate?

I run a website at darksouls.uk
    It is meant to be a little project, a type of social-media-like website for Dark Souls players. However, on my online arrangements tab, which is not as popuplar as I had hoped I have an IRC chat channel for players to easily set up matches, and some forums for questions. I don't think these 2 methods I am using to try and accomplish players to try and reach out to each other through the internet is working. I haven't seen a single person online on the IRC channel. I also only have 1 post on the forums which has a total of 2 views, one of them being me, and no replies. Is there a more appropiate way to achieve my goal? Like instead of using IRC to use something else? If so what is it? How do I implement it? And if not, is there at least a way to speed up the methods I am using now? They take ages to load. Thank you all in advance

Forum Threads Posts Last Post
    My Forum
    5,923 5,932 online pharmacy qatar
    Less than 1 minute ago
    by Eugenetu
    lol?

In my opinion a IRC is an good thing for User who know what a IRC client is.
    You could if you like run you IRC Server now is yousing an Online ICR Client for everyone to enter your Server.

Thread Information