dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: JavaScript Engineer - Herndon, VA

JavaScript Engineer - Herndon, VA

iDirect Pulse is a product which pushes the boundaries of what a Network Management Solution is capable of, so it only seems fitting that our Software Engineers enjoying pushing the boundaries of what JavaScript can deliver.

At iDirect, we firmly believe that JavaScript is one of the most exciting, technically versatile languages a Software Engineer has at their disposal. When combined with the open-source flexibility of a Linux operating system the sky really is the limit. From allowing NOC Engineers to visualise real-time data from thousands of remote network points, to allowing a ship’s captain to plot his exact location anywhere in the world, JavaScript’s flexibility is key to iDirect Pulse’s ability to serve an ever increasing variety of users.

Of course, JavaScript isn’t the only tool we like to constantly exceed our partners’ expectations when it comes to iDirect Pulse; NodeJS, Angular and testing tools such as Mocha and Chai ensure over 350 of the world’s leading telco providers use our solutions to configure, monitor and analyse their satellite communication networks.

This is why we are seeking Software Engineers, ENGINEER being the key word. Our Engineers are passionate technologists, constantly reviewing data structures and code design, looking at ways to further evolve the iDirect Pulse product for future users. It’s why we’re dedicated to the Agile methodology; working in customer focused sprints allows us to keep our offerings fresh and innovative, integrating emerging technologies as and when they are best suited.

http://idirect.submit4jobs.com/index...067&JID=224818

Hello,

Please check your email for detail how can be helped.

Similar type*of work I have done in past, so can help you with your current requirement.*

let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it

Skype - deepvyas71

Email -*deepvyas71@gmail.com

Best Regards
    Deep

Thread Information